This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Announcement + Applications!

Topic » Season 3 Announcement +..

737 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
With a new flame for hosting, we are back once again!

After the extremely close conclusion to our previous season, I am pleased to announce the third season of Sea's Melody Festival!

The theme for this season is...

TALENT COMPETITION ALUMNI!

Heat 1 - Contestants that competed on ANY version of The Voice!

Heat 2 - Contestants that competed on ANY version of the X-Factor!

Heat 3 - Contestants that competed on ANY version of Idol!

Heat 4 - Contestants that competed in Eurovision/Melodifestivalen! (or another national final)

--------------------

EXTRA INFO:

- We will be accepting a mix of live and music videos again!

- The performances DO NOT have to be from the show said act entered, they can be in any context including acoustic (and ofc as music videos)

- Some crazy people have competed in more than one of these competitions! It is up to you on which category they go into :)

- As always, you will need up to 3 performances, but may get away with 2!

- If your act has previously participated, they cannot use the same songs/performances in this season. Refer here if you need any help with this :) (Acts you cannot use are listed at the bottom)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OujHpTawYBs80IzsTWlgTMvIeDduZS3XCvpGbUTeLl8/edit?usp=sharing

- If currently running, the act can be from the current season of whichever show they are from

- Failure to submit to Second Chance or the Final will result in the act either 6th in the Heat or 5th in Second Chance replacing you, so remember to always submit by the deadline :)

- You can apply with FOUR acts to start with! This will likely be increased later on. And yes, you can have multiple acts in the same heat, just remember that they made need to kill each other in order to go through :O

------------------

One last thing: Please welcome our brand new judge, SHANNA to the judging panel! With 4 judges, you have more people than ever before to impress, so make sure you slay ;)

And...all I can say is GOOD LUCK! Any questions, please mail me :)

PROHIBITED ACTS: Morissette Amon, Pia Toscano
737 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Apps are...OPEN!
737 days 20 hours ago
SeaViper
CLARITY ON WORDING: The same songs can be used as in the past, but the same person cannot sing it, so for example: Donald Trump could sing Easy On Me by Adele, but Adele could not as she has performed it in a prior season. Hope this makes sense :)
737 days 19 hours ago
Tommy123
737 days 19 hours ago
nhl8765554321
737 days 19 hours ago
nhl8765554321
737 days 18 hours ago
nhl8765554321
737 days 18 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Klara Hammarstrom https://youtu.be/-EsxUJfcsWM
737 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Heat 1 - Janice Freeman "Fall for You"
737 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Heat 2 - Louisa Johnson "Easy On Me"
737 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart "I (Who Have Nothing)"
737 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Heat 3 ^
737 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Heat 4 - Sheldon Riley "Can't Get You Out Of My Head"
737 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
Heat 1 - Ali Caldwell - Dangerous Woman

Heat 2 - 4th Impact - Never Enough

Heat 3 - Jessica Sanchez - The Prayer

Heat 4 - Ulrikke - Attention
737 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
15 spots remain for a regular-sized season! (The format is adjustable for more or less than 28, but 28 is the ideal)
737 days 2 hours ago
imprincearthur
https://64.media.tumblr.com/0898463eb5371a5487d5ac58f9ddd963/tumblr_inline_pgxces3RPK1rfmocr_250.gif

Special Report: Judge Arthur has confirmed his return for Season 3 of Seas Melody Festival. Last season there was quite a bit of tension between him and a few other contestants but there was also some major fronts on the romantic side between him and Judge Sea.

open group

Sea's Melody Festival (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!