This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Newest Big Brother Advantage

Topic » Newest Big Brother Advantage

819 days 9 hours ago
bkeast
Hi Everyone,
Apologies for the delay, I am in a workshop until 4pm today and this is the only break ive had. Many of you may have read the most recent confessional, from who? I will never tell!

The Diamond POV has been handed to a cast member. This power allows a member of the cast to remove any single person from the block, and in addition this also allows the cast member to name the replacement nominee. They may use this power at any given week up to when there are 5 people left in the game and up to three hours from the eviction ceremony.

The HOH and POV winner for the specific round that this power is used are not eligible to be replacement nominees.

Good Luck!
819 days 8 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
why was it just handed to someone
819 days 8 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
your game is a WHOLE ASS MESS
no organization i never know whats going on
like honestly u need a discord group called bb canada and thats where u put veto comps and hoh comps and whos up and who stays i never know anything in this fucking game
819 days 8 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
i woould like to remove myself please i cant handle the unorganziation
819 days 8 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
gl all and hope u slay

bkeast i love u and love u r trying to do this but its not fr me
819 days 8 hours ago
bkeast
Thank you for your feedback

open group

Bkeasts Big Brother Canada Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!