This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - 2 parter -

Topic » IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - 2..

798 days 20 hours ago
bkeast
Good Afternoon Houseguests! This is going to be a long one, but please do read all of it as it is all very relevant

----------------------GAME PLAY THIS ROUND -------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that you all were able to digest the news and emotion felt from last nights eviction ceremony and new HOH being crowned. Again, Congratulations Oedipus!. Remember, nominations are due this Friday at 8pm EST. You may send me multiple pairs of nominations, and I will accept the recent pair you send. We will have our first formal veto competition this Saturday at 11am EST. If you need help determining what time it would be in your location (we have a diverse cast) please let me know and I can do that for you. For the Veto, Five people will participate, the hoh, two nominees and two other players selected at random (I will use a picker wheel). The Veto competition will involve cracking a code. More detail on that on Friday before the nomination ceremony.

--------------------------------------- GAME PLAY NEXT ROUND ------------------------------------------Following Oedipus being HOH and the eviction ceremony, we will continue as normal in having the HOH competition. HOWEVER:

The new HOH will be tasked to nominate THREE people and in the next round we will also be having a DOUBLE EVICTION!!!!

To simplify things,
This round of the game will be continuing as normal. The HOH AFTER Oedipus will be tasked in nominating three people. The Veto competition next round will also be happening as normal and at the  eviction, everyone must send me their votes of the ONE PERSON they want to SAVE and the two people with the lowest number of votes will be evicted from the game.

More details on timing and stuff to come!

Good Luck Houseguests!
798 days 19 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
<3
798 days 17 hours ago
Oedipus
oh my
798 days 16 hours ago
Vessas
馃檮

open group

Bkeasts Big Brother Canada Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!