This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 - HOH (Twist)

Topic » Week 1 - HOH (Twist)

824 days 9 hours ago
bkeast
Hello Houseguests!!
Welcome to Bkeasts Big Brother Canada Season 1. I am happy to hear that you all are interested in participating in this game, Like big brother, expect the unexpected, and that should DEFINITELY be no different here! As I have said this game will be a mix of Big Brother USA, Canada and the UK versions. Without further a do:

Welcome to your first HOH competition. This challenge will be non live, and will be much like how the UK version of Big Brother formats itself. Such that, the first HOH will be determined by a PUBLIC POLL VOTE. Some things you should know:

1. EVERYONE in and out of the game can vote for the first HOH
2. You can vote for yourself, however can only vote once.
3. This poll will close Monday afternoon at 4pm and the winner will then need to mail me their nominations by Tuesday night at 6pm.

You are NOT required to include me in discord or Skype conversations but: my Skype is b_keast and my discord is b_keast#6403

Goodluck Houseguests!
824 days 8 hours ago
bkeast
EST
824 days 3 hours ago
Vessas
Perfect 馃憤馃徎
822 days 20 hours ago
LuanPedrinho
Ok

open group

Bkeasts Big Brother Canada Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!