This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Series 1)

Topic » Applications (Series 1)

843 days 5 hours ago
AshlynArehart
If you were about of my previous gen, you can still apply! New start and all right?!?

Username:
Name you want to go by:
Color Level:

3 words to describe you:
Favorite Big Brother player and why?:
Win and be hated or lose and be loved:

Why should you be casted for this season?:

Please submit all applications here. Once I get a decent amount, then the season can start! Good luck to you all!
842 days 17 hours ago
Taya
Username: Taya
Name you want to go by: Tay
Color Level: Orange

3 words to describe you: Nice, Funny, Flexible
Favorite Big Brother player and why?: Kaitlyn BB20, she was the only pre-juror to win a HOH/POV in her season, and she had funny moments in the house.
Win and be hated or lose and be loved: Win and be hated, I still get the prize and you don’t.

Why should you be casted for this season?: There aren’t a lot of people who are as nice and funny as me, but also a bitch back when you are a bitch to me, cause I won’t fucking hesitate to call you out on your bullshit.
841 days 15 hours ago
bkeast
User: b_keast
Name want to go by: Bayley
Color: Yellow

3 words; Nice, positive, adaptable:
Fave bb player: Danielle Reyes she is a QUEEN!!!! she is a lot like me and goes into why i should be casted for the season, I am very nice and funny but have noooo problem stepping on toes in order to win
840 days 5 hours ago
Emmett4
Username:Emmett4
Name you want to go by:Emmett
Color Level: BLOOD

3 words to describe you:smart dumb stoner
Favorite Big Brother player and why?:bbus Johnny Mac cause he was funny and probs on drugs the whole time

Bbuk-Tomasz cause he played to win and the house didn’t like it

Win and be hated or lose and be loved:Win and fuck the haters off

Why should you be casted for this season?:your back…im back…it’s the return of the Mack let’s get it.
838 days 20 hours ago
Byleth
Username: Byleth
Name you want to go by: Mark
Color Level: purple

3 words to describe you: Talkative, Smart, Hot.
Favorite Big Brother player and why?: Britney from bb12 because she was a bitch in confessionals and it was super funny Lmao
Win and be hated or lose and be loved: win and be hated yassss

Why should you be casted for this season?: I'm good TV
834 days 6 hours ago
LGGFAN_123
Username: LGGFAN_123
Name you want to go by: Logan
Color Level: White

3 words to describe you: Innocent, Trusting, Chatty
Favorite Big Brother player and why?: Nasty Nick from BBUK because he is an absolute idol
Win and be hated or lose and be loved: Lose and be loved - I wanna make some friends :)

Why should you be casted for this season?: Im rather new to Tengaged and I believe it would make your game look good if you had a newbie in it.
834 days ago
Quentin_The_5th
Username:Quentin_The_Fifth
Name you want to go by: Quentin
Color Level:White(2nd Account)

3 words to describe you:Assertive,Analytical,Valorous

Favorite Big Brother player and why?:In Prime Nakomis/Danielle Reyes. Invention of the Backdoor/the most fiercest player I have ever seen to have not won Big Brother. Robbed Queens.

Win and be hated or lose and be loved:Being loved doesn't get you anywhere most of the time. The people who love you for not you but for what you achieved aren't worth the time. Idc about anyone's opinion of me.

Why should you be casted for this season?: You should cast me. Why? Cuzz I make good tv. Not to mention I hate someone who is full of themselves and I like to put those types of people down. It pleases a deep inner part of myself which I find to be consuming yet needing to be filled. I'll waste my time telling a bitch or a fuck nut how wrong they are for hours and won't break until they cry. Plus imma be high alot of the time so again... good for television.

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 1 (Version 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!