This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - SEASON 2

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - SEASON..

679 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Thanks jj. Will answer u tomorrow. And Marcus yes what Ryan said is true.  Jay Ryan nick and I had equal input in strategy.  It was a well oiled machine.
679 days 6 hours ago
arskinsky78
JJ

Thanks for the compliments about my game and for calling out that I wasn’t a floater because I was anything but that. I clearly picked a side and made it known which ended up being one of my downfalls in this game. One of my regrets is not talking to you 1on1 as we were both in 7PM but had no understanding of each others intentions. We were basically on opposite sides of the same alliance.

TBH I was shocked when people suggested wanting you out and, because I hadn’t spoken to you, I immediately jumped on board with the idea and helped push it forward. It’s almost like you were gone before I had a chance to play the endgame with OR against you. I did not expect you to have your vote taken away. I didn’t really know what to expect from you as a juror but I can see from your questions that there’s a lot more to you and in a multiverse we would’ve gotten along as players. 

Part 2

The biggest move I made for my game was keeping my Safety Without Power a secret from everyone. This secret was the blueprint for my game. It allowed me to have an emergency backup plan that no one knew about. It allowed me to fabricate the truth and raise suspicion in people. It meant fear me or join me.

Honorable mention:

Matty voteoff. Nick and I considered using our leverage within 4H to flip it to Owen but I decided our best path was to stay loyal and stick with the Matty plan. I realized that Matty was a massive threat to win immunity and could find an idol quicker than anyone. Getting him out cleared a path to the finish line. It was a tough decision to make but the right one.

Mentioned this last one in other responses but my premerge middle position when I flipped to Nick/Matty following the Isla voteoff was pretty epic and changed the outcome of the game.
679 days 3 hours ago
teamclay
Tim- Whats my favorite movie? Obviously none of you are gonna get it but I'll just pick the one I like the most.

Hey Tim, how are you doing tonight? Anyways I would have to say that the movie that I believe is your favorite would have to be To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar. This movie is a classic in terms of drag queens and the fight for inner confidence. I believe this relates to you and could be your favorite movie because you seem like the type to strive to be your best self.
679 days 2 hours ago
teamclay
Marcus-Jay why should I vote you when you lied to me multiple times?

You should vote for me because the few times that I did lie to you was necessary, you said it yourself that you didn't want to talk to me at all this game or work with me, so when you asked me who i was voting of course i was going to say anyone but you. I tried to extend an olive branch out to you multiple times and you didn't accept until the tribal that you left. So I am sorry if me lying hurt you because I did not intend for it to, but you have to understand when you were already secluding me from you I had no choice.
679 days 2 hours ago
teamclay
Nick- Jay - If you were to win the f4 immunity, who would you have taken, and who would you have wanted to lose the fire competition in that situation? and why?

Honestly if I would have won final 4 immunity I would have taken Ryan to the final 3 for a simple reason Scott and Owen have been an obvious duo in my eyes since the beginning of merge so this was the prime opportunity to take one of them out. But also leading into the other thing is out of Ryan and Scott I was confident Scott could beat Owen over Ryan.

As for why I did not do the do or die twist, I had to thing long-term with this one, was safety for one tribal worth potentially losing my whole game and my answer was no it was not worth it.
679 days 2 hours ago
teamclay
JJ question1- My first question to Jay is: This was a plan that you agreed to, and if you had been a part of this plan, your resume would be #1 had you made it to the end. Why did you decide to stay loyal to your alliance with Scott, and not getting the chance to make a big move in this game? The blindsiding Scott vote would make you look like a frontrunner to win, but now you are on equal terms with both Scott and Ryan for who will win this game. I knew I wasn't making it to the end, so you'd get a lot of the credit.

I decided coming into this game that I was going to play a game that I had never played before and that was loyalty, I approached Scott Day 1 before tribes were assigned and said Ii want to work with you, thank god we got put on the same tribe and our relationship only grew from there, to the point where I consider him family.
679 days 2 hours ago
teamclay
JJ part 2- Part 2: What was your biggest move that you made without your core allies influence or approval? This is where I would love to see you stick out from the other 2 players and have a better chance at winning this game then you did going into the final tribal council.

Thank you so much for asking I was waiting for this. The one move where I can say that I pushed it myself without the backup of my other alliance members was pushing for Matty to leave after you instead of before. For my personal game it was better for you to leave first instead of Matty because on the off chance Matty won immunity the following round I was good with them, and also if JJ had you not left when he did I could very well see you sitting here right now, you had people not scared about you at all and that is an amazing game to play.
679 days 1 hour ago
teamclay
Nick- I forgot to answer who i would have wanted to lose, Owen because I did want an all horsemen final 3
678 days 18 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hi JJ!  Ok, so let me answer each of your four questions:

1. The real Scott is the father figure type without a doubt.  I'm pretty sure we can both agree that in this game, my father figure "personality" was the only one that appeared.  That is the true me. However, in all stars, an ugly side of me which rarely ever comes out reared its head.   I don't consider myself a bully.  Usually, I am calm, cool, calculated and collected.  I feel that in this game I was.  I can see though, from the whole Yawn situation in Allstars, how I could be perceived differently.  I acted emotional and even a bit childish at points during all stars, and I apologized to Yawn, the jury and the hosts afterwards.   I think everyone is entitled to have a "moment" every so often, and that's exactly what happened.  Had you viewed other games and orgs I've played, you will come to the conclusion that there really is only one me, the "me" you saw this game.

2. When we talked at the very beginning of this game, back on Yase, I was completely sincere when I told you that I would never vote you out and that I wanted to redeem myself and be loyal to you.  Although I was also working with Jay, Pav and Thomas on Yase in an alliance of 4, I meant what I said to you and I kept my word by not voting you (and voting with you) in the one tribal council we went to on Yase.  As the game progressed into merge, I still wanted to work with you.  Again, completely honest and sincere.   You may recall that you and I talked game regularly after merge.  However, after merge, the 4 Horsemen were born.  As much as I was the main strategist of 4H, I didn't create the alliance, that was Jay.  At that point, your name came up.   Although I didn't vote you out the day you left, I lied to you telling you I was shocked, for I was not.  I knew the votes were coming your way, but I voted Matty for 2 reasons... (a) so I can purposely vote in the minority to further help my long term game and (b) to keep my word to you that I wouldn't vote you out.    I did not do this to get your jury vote.  Honestly, at that point, jury management wasn't quite yet in the forefront of my mind.   So was all I promised you total bullshit?  Absolutely not.   I promised you I wouldn't vote you, and I didn't.  I promised you loyalty....and although I didn't vote you out, I knew you were going and didn't warn you, and that right there is a sign of being a bad ally, if not plain disloyalty.  That I will own up to 100 per cent.   Ultimately bud, I had a stronger game connection with Jay than I did with you, and as I stated in my opening, Nick was my ride or die, so I couldn't be loyal to 4H and also be loyal to you in the end.  I really had every intention of working with you JJ until the end, but 4H felt that you were a strong player and ultimately an obstacle to making it to the end.  I'm sorry.

3.  If myself, Ryan and Jay all were ineligible for f3, and I had to replace us 3 with 3 jurors, I would replace them with Nick, Matty and you.   My reasoning, I just felt that the three of you played the best all around games of all the jurors.   If Nick hadn't lost his do or die, I think he would have actually been at FTC in place of one of us finalists.  Nick is a fantastic player.  As to you and Matty, there is a reason that 4H had a hardon for the two of you, more than anyone else, to get you out.  You both were threats to win it all.   So yes, those would be my 3.

4. My biggest mistake:   JJ, I don't want to sound like a pompous cocky dick here, but in my honest opinion, I did not make any mistakes in this game.  I am very critical of my gameplay in every game I play, but in this game, I pretty much played a perfect game for my standards.  I don't have any game regrets.  I was trying to think of a "mistake" I made all last night, but I really couldn't, so why be fake and make one up for you?   I'll just be honest.  I didn't make any.   

As for my biggest move, it is a tie.   First, my decision, post-merge, to vote in the minority at multiple tribals, so as to protect myself from the minority targeting me.  This gave me full protection in my merge game, for 4H wasn't going after me, and neither was the minority, so I was "immune" from being idoled out should that have had occurred.   Second, my decision to single handedly vote out Lindsay at the duos twist.  There, I had to choose between an inactive ally in Thomas, or an active, connected ally and friend in Lindsay.   I knew Lindsay was well connected with TJ and Marcus as well as my close ally Owen, so I had to cut her.   Doing that opened the door for 4H to remove Marcus, you and Matty, while it kept Thomas in the game, someone who would continue being loyal.  Lindsay, although a friend of mine, would have eventually sided with her closer friends over me.  So it was a game changing decision for me.
678 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
Yall picked shit movies or ones I haven't watched so I might just random.org a number 1-3 or maybe I'll do what a juror should do and read shit lol
678 days 17 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Your vote tim. Your decision. Whatever way you arrive at it.
678 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
CLOSING STATEMENT

I am posting this now as I have to travel to US shortly but if y'all have any follow up questions or,  for jurors that haven't posted yet, any new questions, I will do my best to respond.

Both of my co-finalists played fantastic games and have fantastic resumes.  I believe I do too.  However, what makes my game stand out is the amount of adversity I faced.  I came into this game with a target on my back, the target got incredibly bigger as the game went on, and yet I made it to FTC with not one arrow shot at me the whole game.  I believe I deserve the title of sole survivor for this season due to this, as well as a combination of strong social and strategic play, and a few key challenge wins to boot.   That being said, should you decide to vote for Jay or Ryan, both are great competitors who played great games, and I will totally understand and respect your decisions. 

Thanks so much for all of your questions and comments.  I had a lot of fun playing with each and every one of you, and thanks again Sam for hosting and bringing me back as a returnee. 

Much love,

Scott
678 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
I voted for the person that had the most genuine answers. Thank you all.
678 days 11 hours ago
arskinsky78
Closing Statement

I will keep this short because I am at work and I think I spelled my game out between my opening statement and responses to jury questions.

No matter who you vote for you are making a good choice, but if you want to vote for someone who came into this game with minimal strong pre existing relationships and a drive to not let that stop me from winning then I’m your man!

I fought hard from Day 1. *dont repeat it* I  had an advantage! And won 4 challenges!!

Kidding. I am not a physical player and never have been until now. I am usually a social player and this ended up being the area where I slacked a bit this game. I do apologize to anyone who feels slighted by me not reaching out to talk 1on1. I’ll take this as a lesson for future games to put game aside in the future and say “what’s up?” without coming across like a slimy gamebot. Is there like a training for this somewhere? 🙋🏻‍♂️

Anywho….Thanks for a great game all. I respect whoever you choose as long as they have the same name as the host of American Idol.
678 days 11 hours ago
samsam
Voting for a winner is open

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!