This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - SEASON 2

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - SEASON..

652 days 16 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hey Marcus ! I appreciate your questions. Ok so as to first one , ultimately as a juror you can use a variety of factors to determine your vote.  I’ve been on many juries and from my perspective, I don’t vote based upon whether a finalist is a new player or returning player. I vote based upon the person who I felt played the best overall game regardless of how many times they may have played in the series.

Now you and I are different people and may value different things when voting for a winner. You can “penalize “ me for being a returnee , but think about it, as a returnee my path was so much more difficult than a new player’s path.  I had to overcome many obstacles this game and a lot of them had to do with my returnee status.  So think about that if you are using this as a component of your decision. I’m not asking that u reward me for being returnee. All I ask is if that you don’t penalize me for it

As to your second question….you did nothing wrong except, like I answered in Tim’s question, being on the wrong side of the numbers. By the time we merged, I was already solid with my two alliances. You were on the outside.  I realize I lied to you and led you on. For that I’m sorry.  I think you are amazing personally. I just couldn’t vote to keep you over my original allies, as much as I wanted to personally.
652 days 16 hours ago
samsam
thanks yan for being an amazing contestant
652 days 15 hours ago
arskinsky78
Hi Lions - I don’t blame you for being mad as you were done dirty especially with that “loyal” final 4 alliance where no one showed you loyalty.

We probably could’ve been more open towards the end of the game about the actual alliance we had created but there was so much fear about idols that we kept you in the dark. I did appreciate your willingness to work with me after I burned you on the Matty vote but knew deep down that 4H intended on sticking together and selfishly accepted your olive branch to ensure my longevity in the game.

One thing I will say is going into the merge I fully intended on working with Ua 2.0 but once 7PM was formed, it felt like we lost our cadence as a 4 person alliance and I had to jump on the first opportunity I got to be in the inner alliance of 7PM.

Your story at the end would have been too compelling. Voted out, integrated with new alliances, won immunities & snuck your way into F3. And for that reason, we had to send you packing.

I’m sure my vote against you felt personal but I promise it wasn’t. Good game. My guess for your favorite movie is … BIG DADDY.
652 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Thank you ryan
652 days 15 hours ago
arskinsky78
Hi Nick - If anyone was gonna be onto me, it was you! Basically every time I played while drinking I became erratic and if you read between the lines, it was clear I had no idol and was on the bluff train 😂

I think there were a few moves that helped me to better position myself. The first move was flipping on my original Ua alliance to work with you and Matty. It became clear to me that if we made merge, I may become low on the totem pole of the other alliance because they all seem pretty close outside this game as well. I saw something trusting in you and it made me eager to work with you because you weren’t gonna cause paranoia for me.

Another move I made was holding onto my advantage at F13. We saw TJ and Matty play idols with their names floating around but I held my Safety Without Power close knowing that I was being bluffed to by multiple people saying that I was the vote. This allowed me to have a backup plan should 7PM implode and/or I needed an out from a future tribal.

Finally, I think working with you to re-engage the original 4H after the JJ vote was crucial to my survival. We were able to somewhat work with Matty and Lions so that they would see us as a potential avenue to F3 instead of a roadblock they wanted out. It felt wrong for sure but was imperative to keeping votes off us when an idol could appear out of nowhere.

Finally, I did not play Do or Die because I suck ar addicting games dot com. Like I am straight up trash at those and knew I would have no shot at first so why risk it? And I was right cause Lions got to level 200. Lol
652 days 14 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
First off, congragulations on making it to the final 3 Jay, Ryan, and Scott! All 3 of you deserve to be in the f3, and I am undecided for whom I'm going to vote to win. I'm going to go in parts for each player starting off with Ryan.

Ryan: I do respect your game in terms of idols and winning challenges. However, your social game seemed to be lacking. It seemed to me that you pick and chosed who you wanted to talk to. Example, you never took the time to say hi to me one on one even if it wasn't for strategy talk. Yes, I am partially to blame for that, but I'm not in the final 3, you are. While voting me out was the right decision, since I was never going to take you to the end, it was clear me to me that you only cared about the 4 Henchmen alliance. I do appreciate you though staying loyal to them, even if it meant that you had big competition at the end. However, it would have been smarter for you if you talked to people in the minority outsde of your numbers. My first question to you is: Why did you neglect not talking to people one on one that wasn't in your core alliance?  Did you not know that I was going to be on the jury, and hoping that my vote be taken away?

Part 2: What was your biggest move that you made without your core allies influence or approval? This is where I would love to see you stick out from the other 2 players and have a better chance at winning this game then you did going into the final tribal council.

To be clear, you did play a good game which is why you are in the final 3, and you clearly wasn't a follower or a floater. I just need more information for you to convince me to vote you to win.
652 days 14 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Part 2: Jay

Jay, you were one of my closest allies and I trusted you throughout the game. What I've noticed though in your answers to other jury members, is you were really good at telling allies what they wanted to hear. I'm not surprised that you had other alliances, because I expected you to have some. Something that could have benefited your game was blindsiding Scott before the final 6.

To everyone: The plan that I thought Jay was on board with, was Jay and I with possibly Matty, and maybe getting Thomas or Owen on board was at a certain point in the game before the final 6, was for Jay and I to blindside Scott. Scott had the Legacy Advantage and the last time he could play it was at the final 6. So the ideal plan was to blindside Scott before the f6 so when he got eliminated he'd have to give it someone being Jay or I ideally.

My first question to Jay is: This was a plan that you agreed to, and if you had been a part of this plan, your resume would be #1 had you made it to the end. Why did you decide to stay loyal to your alliance with Scott, and not getting the chance to make a big move in this game? The blindsiding Scott vote would make you look like a frontrunner to win, but now you are on equal terms with both Scott and Ryan for who will win this game. I knew I wasn't making it to the end, so you'd get a lot of the credit.

My second question to Jay is: What was your biggest move in this game that wasn't influenced by your allies? You had so many chances to get rid of big threats in this game, that you decided to stay loyal to who you were with.

I do respect your game though, and I'll also consider voting you to win this game.
652 days 14 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Jj. I know my questions are forthcoming but I’m leaving for the evening shortly. I will answer your questions tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.  Just a comment regarding your question to jay.  My legacy advantage activated at f3 not f6. I still agree with u though. I should have been taken out at 6 or even earlier.
652 days 14 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Part 3: Scott

Scott, I've noticed in this game and in Brady's Survivor All-Stars that you have 2 different personalities. My perception of you is a father figure as one type of person and the other one being a bully. My 1st question to you is: Who is the real Scott?

Question 2: When I was voted out, you told me that you would never vote me out and that you wanted to redeem yourself and have loyalty to me, plus you said you were shocked. I do know that you were trying to get my jury vote had you made it to the final 3. Can you admit that what you told me was a bunch of bullshit, because of your 4 Horsemen Alliance?

Question 4: What was your biggest mistake and your biggest move in this game?
652 days 14 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
gbpackXLVchamps
Jj. I know my questions are forthcoming but I’m leaving for the evening shortly. I will answer your questions tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.  Just a comment regarding your question to jay.  My legacy advantage activated at f3 not f6. I still agree with u though. I should have been taken out at 6 or even earlier.

Thanks for clarifying about when your legacy advantage was activated, I clearly didn't remember the rules about it for this game.
652 days 14 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Jj question 2. Were you referring to me voting u out in all stars or in this game ? Just want to clarify

Also did I miss question 3 or did u misnumber ? Sorry I only saw 1 2 and 4 and I’m ocd lol
652 days 13 hours ago
arskinsky78
Thanks Yander.

I definitely see the argument for my game being purely physical and relying on challenges/my advantage. I think my social game was clearly lacking as I did focus in on a few relationships instead of maintaining a cadence with each player. I see this as an area where I could have improved. That said, I put in WORK in the premerge building relationships and taking control of my tribe so that when I got to the merge I had a solid foundation to work with. I felt that the other alliance already had my name in their mouths and no intention of working with me until the lines were drawn in the sand. Once I pledged my loyalty to 7pm (and later 4H) with minimal chance of flipping, I dropped the ball on communicating directly with people on the bottom. It felt fake if I reached out to say Hi with no intention of working with someone, but I guess sometimes a hello can go a long way since this is more than just a game - as proven by the friendships that have been made and lost.

While it may have looked like I was relying on my advantage, I think it’s what I did with it that made all the difference. I didn’t even necessarily use the advantage for its intended use but rather used it to make people feel threatened. I always said if I ever played Survivor that I would use the fake idol (not double idol @ValCollins) strategy to keep votes off of me for as long as possible. So while it may have looked like reliance on a fake idol, it was really a strategy. Spreading lies about myself and hoping it would spread like wildfire. Using my words to cause paranoia and change an unfortunate outcome for my game.

Finally, the alliances I formed were in no way related to my challenge strength (which TBH is a new era for me, Ive never won this many) or advantage. Although we didn’t speak much, my alliance members can back me in saying that I kept constant communication and was a big part of our daily strategic discussions that led to the moves we made. I am confident that I could still be in F3 without my challenge wins.
652 days 13 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
gbpackXLVchamps
Jj question 2. Were you referring to me voting u out in all stars or in this game ? Just want to clarify
This was referring to this game, where you told me you wanted to redeem yourself from voting me out in All-Stars.
Question 3 was: If you had to replace you, ryan, and jay in the final 3 from the jury who would they be and why?
Also did I miss question 3 or did u misnumber ? Sorry I only saw 1 2 and 4 and I’m ocd lol
652 days 13 hours ago
teamclay
Since my pms are getting blown up by jurors and the host I cant answer anything until im home on my laptop please be patient with me im not ignoring anyone
652 days 13 hours ago
samsam
I sent u one message lol

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!