This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ruby's Confessionals

Topic » Ruby's Confessionals

824 days 16 hours ago
RubyStretch1
In case y'all don't get them.

#1: I've managed to form a Discord alliance with a few other people. Turns out one of them lives in the same province as me.

#2: Glad that we won today. I would've likely been safe anyway had we gone to Tribal Council, but I'd like to see our tribe as intact as possible going forward.

#3: We lost today, but all that matters is that I make it to the next cycle unscathed and I think I've managed to set myself up for that.

Vote: Scott.

#4: Thanks for potentially getting me a job outside of the game, but that doesn't mean I'll go down quietly if you try to take a shot at me. Tabarouette! Salut!

#5: I left Tribal Council having no idea what the fuck happened. It seemed that Scott managed to get some numbers working. I have to find a way to salvage my game because I know that my ass is next.

#6: I'm glad Scott approached me. It game me the opportunity to realize that Owen might not have been as transparent with me as I thought. Though we're probably going to win this challenge, I'm probably back in a comfortable spot should we go to Tribal Council.

#7: Yes! I'm happy to say that I've made the merge. This Big Brother twist could either greatly support my game or hinder it. If an old Ta Keo player wins Head of Household, then we won't have to worry about picking the right target since we don't have enough to split our votes. However, if anybody else wins it, then we're going to lose a number and I wouldn't be surprised if that number is me.

Vote: Tester.

#8: Sorry bro. I haven't had the chance to get to know you inside this game and the former Ta Keos are planning to pagong the former Bayons. Good game.

#9: I'm glad that I got a clue, but I have no idea what it means. I'll have to think hard about it.

Vote: Hector.

#10: Heh. If you weren't on the outs of your old tribe, then they might have actually stood a chance in the merge. Take care.

Vote: Hector.

#11: Today was a pretty eventful day for me in this game. I'm not entirely certain that you're going home, but considering that Scott spilled all kinds of information to me and that Robbie seems to be down to just cut the inact from the game, I think your time is finally up.

#12: The good news is that the ex-Ta Keos have a 4-3 majority over the ex-Bayons. Unfortunately, this is not enough to guarantee that one of the ex-Bayons will go home this cycle because we do not have enough to split the vote in case one of them has an idol. However, I came up with a plan earlier in the cycle to work around this. I feel that Robbie and Huzzy are closer to each other than they are to Bailey, so I convinced Bailey that it would be beneficial for his game to join the ex-Ta Keos and split the votes between Robbie and Huzzy. However, in reality, the ex-Ta Keos will be voting off Bailey tomorrow. Since Scott won immunity, it doesn't matter whether Bailey tells on us to Robbie and Huzzy or not. Either way, Bailey should feel confident enough to not play an idol on himself and Robbie and Huzzy will most likely play an idol on one of themselves if they're feeling unsafe. I really wanted to get this big move over with on Saturday, but I'm worried that the ex-Bayons may catch on over time that something is fishy. However, if this plan works, then the ex-Ta Keos will have enough numbers to split the votes going forward and this would look great on my resume for the Final Tribal Council.

#13: Damn. It sucks to be idoled out like that. Honestly, I think that the fact that the cycle was extended by two days because Sam couldn't keep his promise contributed greatly to my exit tonight. I'm not sure Bailey would've had enough time to figure out that we were pulling a fast one on him. Then again, Bailey did play an idol before, so it makes sense that he would've found another one by this point. In hindsight, we should've just targeted someone else and not trick the target, but it's too late for that. Good game everyone.

Vote: Robbie.

#14: Congrats on the W. :)

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!