This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[HSC 4] - JIJ BESLIST! 🇳🇱

Topic » [HSC 4] - JIJ BESLIST!..

570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hello esteemed guests and welcome to The Netherlands’ FIRST EVER edition of Jij beslist!!!!!!! That means YOU DECIDE in Dutch!!!!!!!

This year we have a VERY talented guest and opening act! Traditionally, national finals have kicked off with last year’s performers, but unfortunately, as Puck has been driven out of the country, I’m personally paying tribute to possibly the best Dutch song ever in existence. Give it up for…NAAZ!!!!!!!

Well, shall we get to the performers??????
We have a total of EIGHT new acts to HSC who are ready to serve in Netherlands’ first national final!!!

To vote, please rank these eight songs from 15-0 (No televote bc televotes are for people who know how to do math) The scale will go:

Results will be sometime soon idk whenever I’m happy with the amount of voters (aiming for 25)

Are we ready?
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
TONIGHT’S RUNNING ORDER

1) Wafia
2) monokimono, puntjudith
3) Froukje
4) Joya Mooi
5) GIAN
6) RIMON
7) Ruel
8) Typhoon
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
1) Wafia - “In The Honey”

This Australian singer-songwriter of Iraqi-Syrian origin (with a Dutch parent) is known for being more famous previously than she is now! Wow!
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
2) monokimono, puntjudith - “High Op Jou”

These two artists are up and comers in the Dutch electro pop scene, let’s see how they do here!
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
3) Froukje - “Zonder Gezicht feat. S10”

This singer-songwriter is a familiar face to the song contest community, whose song here is her highest performing song in the Dutch charts and features an artist even more familiar to the Eurovision family!
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
4) Joya Mooi - “Roselle”

This Dutch-South African modern RnB artist’s entry has been described as a “tranquil reflection” based on a hibiscus flower from regions in Africa.
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
5) GIAN - “Vallende Engel”

This Dutch male hip-hop duo is essentially not talked about on the internet or have any social media, but I’m sure they like this song they made!
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
6) RIMON - “Feed Me”

This RnB/soul artist born in Eritrea is known for her soothing vocals and is currently touring in America with Giveon and North Macedonian superstar Jenevieve!
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
7) Ruel - “LET THE GRASS GROW”

This British-Australian pop artist (with a Dutch father) has won a Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Award, toured with Khalid, and has even competed previously in a *different* country’s NF!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/qOWOXIVqL1YBO/giphy.gif
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
8) Typhoon - “Alleen In De Pauze”

This Dutch singer/rapper is best known for his philosophical lyrics, winning multiple Dutch awards for his lyrics, as well as multiple Dutch awards for his hip-hop albums!
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
All songs are posted! Message me with your votes on preferably discord so we can take this contest off this wretched site or tengaged works too!!!

Veel Geluk (good luck) to all of our performers!!!!!
570 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
565 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Spain has voted!!!! :D
Woooooooooo :D
565 days 9 hours ago
Darbe
🇭🇷 voted! good luck

open group

Harmony Song Contest (OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!