This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Harmony Song Contest 1 - Entry Reveals

Topic » Harmony Song Contest 1 - Entry..

822 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
(via Discord)

Estonia will be represented by Ariadne, who won Eesti Laul 1 with the song "Shouldn't Be Friends".

822 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The audience has spoken and Viktoria Modesta will be representing Latvia at HSC1 with her song 'Prototype'!

Recap: 1:49-
822 days 7 hours ago
Joel_97_
In this edition Lithuania has chosen to make an internal election, selecting Justinas Jarutis with the song I'm A Fool.
We hope you like it and that we have luck in this first edition.

Recap: 0:55 - 1:20
822 days ago
TolisKalkas
Thanks to the many voters, the Greece will be submitting Helena Paparizou's "Apohrosis" in HSC1

Recap: 2:03 - 2:28
822 days ago
janAng3l
For the 1st edition of Harmony Song Contest, Turkey has chosen an internal selection, and is excited to announce Atiye with her song: "Ses Seda Yok"

https://youtu.be/b0F7Z_n3PDo
821 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
From Iceland, Thank you so much to my neighbor countries who suggested songs to us, I do appreciate it. At the end, the broadcaster and Head of Delegation decided a right act that will represent the country in the debut edition of Harmony Song Contest and he is... Birkir Blær!

21 year old Icelandic singer who currently won the Swedish Idol 2021 will perform his single "Weightless". We wish him and other delegations a best of luck!

recap: 2:08
821 days 21 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Israel is delighted to welcome Avraham Tal!

https://youtu.be/BmiWKsap1B4
821 days 12 hours ago
EdwwardDenmark
BULGARIA

RECAP; 1:51-2:16
821 days 3 hours ago
varlto
The United Kingdom will be represented by RAY BLK and Stefflon Don with the song "Over You"

820 days 17 hours ago
ganghandedcat
A Choice. For Switzerland has resulted in Kings Elliot flying the Swiss plus in Spain. The Spanish users would be crying at this song, so you better too.

open group

Harmony Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!