This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[HSC 1] - 'Un cantec pentru Romania #1': you either get the vibe or yo

Topic » [HSC 1] - 'Un cantec pentru..

838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Welcome everyone to the FIRST ever edition of 'Un cantec pentru Romania'! Please welcome our host, noted vocalist and anti-LGBT rights representative LAURA BRETAN!!!

https://i.ibb.co/kqyh5QX/laura-bretan.gif

Ten acts have been blackmailed into performing for a chance to represent their home country at the inaugural first edition of Harmony Song Contest, hosted at Malaga, and it is up to YOU to decide which act should have that honor.

https://i.ibb.co/HK5bsPw/cooltext401331952608768.gif

01) EMY ALUPEI
02) Michelle Harris
03) MONOIR
04) AMI
05) Andreea Balan
06) Killa Fonic
07) Jinka
08) ANTONIA
09) Francis On My Mind
10) M.I.U
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) EMY ALUPEI - 'Alien'

A Romanian rapper who broke out on X Factor Romania and later made it all the way to the semifinals of Survivor Romania, Emy is a wild child with a loud and vivacious personality. Having some insecurities when it comes to the competition, Emy has studied the game and to learn from her idols CT, Tori and Big T. With incredible athleticism and a sharp strategic mind, Emy has the tools to go far if she can overcome her anxieties and keep it together to perform at her best.
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
02) Michelle Harris - 'I Want You For Christmas'

Michelle Harris, or Cousin Mel for short, is the main antagonist of the 2000 children's animated Christmas special Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer (which features the song after which it is named). She’s the older granddaughter of Grandma and Grandpa Spankenheimer, the niece of Frank and Rita Spankenheimer and the older cousin of Jake and Daphne Spankenheimer.
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
03) MONOIR - 'IRISH'

Cristian Tarcea, or Monoir, as most know him as, is a Romanian multi instrumentalist, vocalist, songwriter and producer. The Constanta based artist is also the brain behind Thrace Music (housing artists such as Kate Linn, Brianna, Sandra N., Dharia, Iarina and more) and has a deep and genuine passion for great tracks, beautiful melodies and lyrics that tickles in every listener's ear. He's the producer behind successful tracks such as [404_NOT_FOUND] and many other tracks that gathered together more than 300 million views on YT and more than 30 million streams on Spotify.
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
04) AMI - 'Dulce Simfonie'

AMI is a well-known Romanian artist/band. Find biography and interesting facts of AMI's career and personal life. Discover detailed information about AMI's height, real name, wife, girlfriend & kids. AMI Wiki, Facebook, Instagram, and socials. AMI Height, Age, Bio, and Real Name.
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
05) Andreea Bălan - 'Trippin'

Andreea Bălan (Romanian pronunciation: [anˈdree̯a bəˈlan]; born 23 June 1984) is a Romanian pop singer and living legend. Bălan is recognized for her spectacular shows in Romania, successfully combining music and dance in performances with over ten costume changes. She is also a pioneer of the criminally underrated genre 'slutpop', which is expressed in 'Trippin', her hymn reportedly written after watching Kara Marni's court case late last year.
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
06) Killa Fonic - 'Bloody Acapulco'

Killa Fonic has a truly unique style, with brutally honest lyrics and deeply expressive music videos with noir influences. A chameleonic artist who's able to shift between all different kinds of styles. Trap influences, hip-hop vibes and street inspired lyrics. Killa Fonic’s music reaches a wide range of styles, from radio hits to underground rock-flavored tracks, he is truly a versatile musician.
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
07) Jinka - 'Ken Tacky'

Jinka’s trash-laden Brat Pop is audible proof of how lush maximalism can get while still remaining ironic and intimate at the core. It surely also is an insular phenomenon in the scattered genre-scape. Somewhere in the western neighbourhoods of Berlin the Transylvanian producer keeps refining her sonic fantasias by unerringly connecting the dots between what seems to be her favourite features of both SoundCloud oddities and mainstream Pop artefacts. Jinka has this exhilarating vocal performance and production style reminiscent of Pop revolutionaries like Kate Bush, Grimes or Charli XCX. You cannot tell if the next line is going to morph into a full-blown emo kid lament, a divulging account or a heavily processed vocal chop. What can be diagnosed at any given moment though is that monotony must be an alien concept within the aesthetic cosmos of Jinka.
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
08) ANTONIA - 'I Think I Love Him'

Antonia is a Romanian-American singer and performer. She is definitely one of the biggest Romanian artists with tracks at the top of radio charts, national and international concerts and a variety of endorsement contracts. The artist moved to the US when she was just 5 years old; she grew up in the states of Utah and Nevada where she finished high-school and started modeling. As for singing, the artist has been doing it ever since she was 10 years old. Having grown up abroad, the American culture heavily influenced her music style. Apart from music, Antonia is also an important brand endorser for Vodafone, Volvo and Avon and can be seen as a judge on The Four Romania.
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
09) Francis On My Mind - 'The End'

FRANCIS ON MY MIND is that new indie-pop singer-songwriter worth knowing. Her music aims to blend pop rhythms with ‘80’s influences and a touch of electro vibes. Her soothing blend of moody tunes and catchy, young beats perfectly highlight her personality, that of a teenager caught in the process of understanding the world and navigate through it.
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
10) M.I.U - 'Mood For Love'

Hi, Mihaela here! I'm a music producer & songwriter from Bucharest, Romania. My musical journey began in 2014, when I was working as a DJ. I started to make my own music and released the "Dawn" EP. Since then, I haven't stop for a day. I released 'Guanine' EP (Deepmentality Records, 2014), 'Arrastao' EP (Plasmic Records, 2015), 'Oldschool Rave' EP (Whyostro, 2018) and my music was included on 9 electronic music compilations. In 2020 I decided to go further, use the lyrics I've been secretly writing and explore new genres. Boy I sooo needed that! One day, I was looking at myself in the mirror and I asked myself "Am I you?" And so, my new project, M.I.U, was born. M.I.U is about self discovery, love discovery, rhythm, body to body, madness, breakdowns and breakups and all the small things that consumes our being. Technically, I abuse keyboards, synths, drum machines, percussion, vocal chops/harmony, samples and every sound that can be transformed into music, with no shame. Genres: Pop, Synth Pop, House, Nu Disco, Chill Out
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
https://i.ibb.co/sbgg9qh/cooltext401332117360301.gif

Here's a recap for whoever wants to be #that girl and recap vote. I totally support you.

AND CREDITS TO MY SISTER DAN FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER. LOVEYA<3

https://i.ibb.co/9v1fpds/cooltext401331968114811.gif

12 -
10 -
8 -
7 -
6 -
5 -
4 -
3 -
2 -
1 -

(12 points for your favorite song, 1 point for your least favorite song, yadda yadda yadda.)

If you wish to vote please mail me, #PennyTrationStan, on Tengaged or DM me on Discord or anywhere else you can find me! Anyone's encouraged to vote so please do so! PLEASE do so! Like, please! :D

Voting deadline is TBA but I'll probably leave it open for two weeks and close once I feel I have enough votes.

Happy voting!
838 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
YOU EITHER GET THE VIBE OR YOU DON'T GET THE VIBE.
838 days 5 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I got the vibe so much.
838 days 5 hours ago
jfaia
The vibe was so got
838 days ago
Mrkk
🇧🇪 Belgium has voted! Good luck to all the songs.

open group

Harmony Song Contest (OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!