This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🇨🇦 LEG 6 / TORONTO 🇨🇦

Topic » 🇨🇦 LEG 6 / TORONTO..

500 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
Under 2 mins (on Spotify its under 2 min

https://youtu.be/3PMjOhm6_EQ

BRIGHT: unknown kpop at its brightest

https://youtu.be/poBh16rtMF0
498 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
No one saw anything

Bright:

<2 min:

492 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
FromAWindow VS. eveee03

FromAWindow

BRIGHT: Phoenix - ‘Tonight’
That guitar immediately served a bright atmosphere, this song was so cute! It’s not a song I would put on repeat or anything but I enjoyed it for what it was. It sounds like something I’d play walking down a street in a new country while traveling like it’s giving main character moment.. yup they’re kings!

SCORE: 8 / 10

UNDER 2 MINUTES: Ice Spice - ‘Bikini Bottom’
This is the first time I’m listening to Ice Spice LMFAOOO.. she’s kinda mothering hard.. the spongebob ass beat is sending the fuck outta me.. this unironically slayed for me like this does go hard methinks.. I moved!

SCORE: 10 / 10

FINAL SCORE: 18

/////

eveee03

BRIGHT: CHANMINA - ‘Mirror’
This was fun I’m glad she had fun. The more this went on the more I was living actually.. like she mothered a lil bit here.. the hook is so catchy to me idk.. I’m into it! LESBIANS YASSSSS omg… she is OFFICIALLY mother.. kinda obsessed!

SCORE: 9 / 10

UNDER 2 MINUTES: chloe moriondo - ‘Knockout’
This is giving tiktok song down.. idk what to necessarily call this genre but I found this annoying to listen to for the most part, I’ve heard her other songs and I remember liking them but this is probs one of the songs by her that I’m not into much I fear.. maybe I’m getting tew old for this kind of music.

SCORE: 5 / 10

FINAL SCORE: 14
492 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
Catch_a_falling_star vs. ricktworick1

Catch_a_falling_star

BRIGHT: Ben Rector - ‘Living My Best Life’
This is very british motivational poppy moment which some people love and I’m so happy for them but personally this does nothing whatsoever for me. I can’t imagine anyone thinking I’d be into this.. though I know this is something you’re rly into so I get why you chose it. I’m not into the choir either.. yeah this just isn’t in my taste range I fear. It had a bright atmosphere downn though so congrats on that. I vaguely remember clicking on your original choice for this and I feel like I enjoyed whatever that was more tbh.. it’s listenable though.

SCORE: 3 / 10

UNDER 2 MINUTES: Rina Sawayama - ‘Bees & Honey’
The way I haven’t heard this bald… this was cute, I understand why it was a bonus track though because it’s not as interesting as the tracks that made the album. I love the end of the song when she screams though yassssss. Queen <3

SCORE: 6 / 10

FINAL SCORE: 9

/////

ricktworick1

BRIGHT: SHA SHA - ‘What The Heck’
Bless her <3 this was typical cutesy kpop which is hit or miss for me, I prefer more experimental sounds but this was fun and a bright atmosphere was definitely served. I had fun with this song because I didn’t take it too seriously.

SCORE: 7 / 10

UNDER 2 MINUTES: Blu Fiefer - ‘Girl’s Gotta Eat’
To be brutally honest this song made me cringe a bit.. like I wanted to like it but the song was not something I’d be into at ALLLLL. It’s giving a very dated sound plus the vocal gymnastics & random pause in the middle.. she did not eat I fear..

SCORE: 1 / 10

FINAL SCORE: 8

-

NEW DUO: Catch_a_falling_star & FromAWindow

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!