This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ LEG 5 / LAS VEGAS ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Topic » ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ LEG 5 / LAS VEGAS..

523 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/nD0Krjd.gif

Itโ€™s time to CONTINUE the race everybody!

Last leg, we lost the gorgeous Christian Singers. They were a force to be reckoned with and will be missed dearly. However, the race doesnโ€™t stop for anybody, as now weโ€™re traveling to..

LAS VEGAS!

I feel like gambling.. not with money, but with your place in this race! Iโ€™ve drafted up 14 different sub-genres of music, and one of you will be sending a song for each genre! This has been decided RANDOMLY in the discord chat! Letโ€™s hope you got a good one..

THEME: ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—ข๐—  ๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ
As duos, you will work together to send a song that fit the two genres you each received in the draws.

๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต_๐—ฎ_๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ: Australian Indigenous Hip Hop
๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐Ÿญ: Spanish indie-folk

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†: Icelandic Rock
๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ: Classic Anime

๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ: Kawaii Metal
๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—”๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„: Gospel blues

๐—๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต: Modern Psychedelia
๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ: Vaporwave

๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป: Latin jazz
๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: Japanese EDM

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต: Noise
๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป_๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ: Croatian Pop

๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜†๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป: Ambient Instrumental
๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜๐—ผ: Christian Pop

You have two days to complete this leg!

Happy racing!
522 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
"This is like vaporwave but gay and cunty" -nateclove, 2022
521 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Australian Indigenous Hip Hp

https://youtu.be/wGTqXZrH374

JB The First Lady - Still Here
521 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
icelandic rock

https://youtu.be/0-7IHOXkiV8

classic anime (I was told it didn't necessarily have to be classic)

https://youtu.be/dy90tA3TT1c
521 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
Spanish folk pop

Bratty - Honey, No Estas

https://youtu.be/o6McFzsHAxo
521 days 19 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ambient instrumental

christian pop
521 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
That was quite the search!

521 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
CROATIAN POP

NOISE
521 days 13 hours ago
eveee20
Kawaii Metal

.be
521 days 9 hours ago
J2999
MODERN PSYCHEDELIC ASF

521 days 8 hours ago
MISSimogen
latin jazz :3
521 days 2 hours ago
turkeylover
im so on time yasss !!

520 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
THE FIRST PLACE TEAM IS:

IMOGEN & NEVRA!

LATIN JAZZ: Mayra Cardenas - โ€˜Negroโ€™
Iโ€™m honestly surprised you found this genre difficult, cause I find this so gorjuss OMFGGGGGG. Like this is perfect. Sheโ€™s actually so stunning like.. the classy production with her voice.. yessssss. Iโ€™m genuinely so obsessed with this omfgโ€ฆ MOTHERRRRR. amazing choice.

JAPANESE EDM: Perfume - โ€˜Neeโ€™
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Why have I never got into Perfume properly.. this was so good LMFAOOOO. The beat drop at the beginning with their vocals actually sent the fuck out of me in a slayful way. Iโ€™m so here for this. Real ass music when you think about it.

VERDICT: 10/10
520 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
THE SECOND PLACE TEAM IS:

CATCH & RICK!

Catch_a_falling_star & ricktworick1

SPANISH INDIE-FOLK: Bratty - โ€˜Honey, No Estasโ€™
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. This was so gorgeous already in the first verse but when that chorus came I ascended Iโ€™m so serious.. everything about this was truly stunning. Probably one of the best songs you couldโ€™ve chosen methinks. Just a very gorjuss song all around.

AUSTRALIAN INDIGENOUS HIP-HOP: JB THE FIRST LADY - โ€˜ Still Hereโ€™
YAS OMFGG????? MUTHA? This was so cunt and meaningful at the same time. Indigenous queen Iโ€™m sawry.. sheโ€™s so fucking good Iโ€™m bald. It was slightly long but overall I was so obsessed with this. QUEEN.

VERDICT: 9.5/10
520 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
THE THIRD PLACE TEAM IS:

BRADEN & EVE!

FromAWindow & eveee03

KAWAII METAL: Deadlift Lolita - โ€˜Six Pack Twinsโ€™
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Iโ€™m so glad that woman came in with her vocals I LURVEEE a female vocal in metal. This was so slayful to me I fear.. the guitar solos were saur good I was living. Iโ€™m glad you didnโ€™t go for an obvious choice (BABYMETAL). This was just so good to me idk.. I was moving

GOSPEL BLUES: Peter CottonTale - โ€˜When I Get Thereโ€™
Wait cause I wasnโ€™t expecting that voice.. I was pleasantly surprised. This was vibey and I was moving more and more as the song went on. WAIT MUTHA CAME IN OMG.. Iโ€™m rlly into this actually. Iโ€™m not even huge on gospel blues, but this was probably one of the best things you couldโ€™ve picked for it. It wasnโ€™t the same thing the whole time so I was into it the entire time.

VERDICT: 9/10
520 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
THE FOURTH PLACE TEAM IS:

PATRICK & TBROWN!

Patrick319 & tbrown_47

CROATIAN POP: nipplepeople - TEBI
Why are Croatians so TALENTED? This was so pretty, I loved the instruments that came in on the chorus. The moment around 2:30 OMGGGGGGGGGG. Iโ€™m a bit obsessed Iโ€™m sawry.. I didnโ€™t know Croatia was serving this I rlly didnโ€™t.. in lurve with this song truly

NOISE: Lotic - Hunted
Woah.. I know this genre is not for everybody but I love a song with some chaotic NOISE. This was actually slayful and noisy at the same time. Like the noise had a purpose in a way. In fact I would have loved even more noise. Like just minutes of full on noisy fuckery. This will do however.

VERDICT: 9/10

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!