This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🇨🇾 LEG 4 / PAPHOS 🇨🇾

Topic » 🇨🇾 LEG 4 / PAPHOS..

537 days 11 hours ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/fUYe7iY.gif

I know we never thought this day would come, but we’re finally CONTINUING the race!! As you may have seen in the Discord chat, the last leg was a non-elimination, so we are still at 8 teams!

Let’s celebrate the return of the race by travelling to the gorgeous destination of PAPHOS, in Cyprus! We are travelling there to celebrate a special occasion.

That occasion is.. YOUR WEDDING!!!

Cyprus is known as the Island of Love due to Greek goddess Aphrodite being born here, in Paphos specifically. So, to celebrate that, each pair will be getting married to.. EACH OTHER!

The theme is 𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆. As a pair, you must plan your own wedding which will take place here in Paphos! You will choose TWO songs:

The song that will play as you walk down the aisle.
The song that will play at the afterparty once everyone is nearly blacked out.

I’m not looking for any particular relationship between the songs, I just want to see what kind of wedding it’ll be based on the songs you choose! You can write a few lines describing your vision for your wedding if you’d like also.

You have TWO days from when this is posted to complete the leg.

Happy racing!
536 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
Team Fraudsisters presents...a gay ass wedding affair on nate's birthday.

walking down the aisle song:

afterparty collapse:
535 days 17 hours ago
MISSimogen
-ˏˋUR ALL CORDIALLY INVITED TO NEVRAS & IMOGENS WEDDINGˊˎ

walking down isle:
bc if u arent best friends forever how r u going to rub minges together ?

afterparty song:
minge oozer, this will get awl the girls in a tizz !
534 days 21 hours ago
ilovetosing
Walking down the isle song:
Singer: Khalil Fong
Song Title: Love Song

Afterparty song:
Singer: Elva Hsiao
Song Title: Map of Happiness
534 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
Walking down the aisle to EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT LOVE by LAUFEY

And at the afterparty we're turning CAKES DA KILLA the fuck up
534 days 15 hours ago
FromAWindow
Walking down the aisle:
A gay boy is finally ready to accept another gay boy

After party:
The straights and the gays collide on the dance floor with this edm and dance pop blend
534 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
wedding:

comedown afterparty españa slay:

(fun fact this is actually quite layered if u look at the msuci video im clearly bad gyal as the bride running away from my coerced marriage)
534 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
We have chosen to highlight how imperfect weddings can be. Some people can consider arranged marriages perfect but they can be coerced and forced and end in disaster.

The night of the wedding
https://youtu.be/fq8ZkL3-8Kg

And the aftermath
https://youtu.be/D7MZBYJ8rjY
531 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
FIRST PLANE TICKET GOES TO:

PATRICK & TBROWN!!!

WALKING DOWN THE AISLE: Laufey - Everything I Know About Love
Her vocals sometimes give me Alice Phoebe Lou and we all know I’m obsessed with that queen so that’s definitely one of the reasons why I’m drawn to miss Laufey. This slayed as a walking down the aisle song, the violin that came in and out was stun and I love the lyrics of this. Gorgeous gorgeous song !

AFTERPARTY: Cakes Da Killa - Svengali
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. OMGGGGGG. IM MOVING! This afterparty is eating hard woah… This is such a good contrast from the first song aswell even though that wasn’t necessary. I was bopping the entire time I rly did love this.

VERDICT: 10 / 10
531 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
SECOND PLANE TICKET GOES TO:

TOM & ALVARO!!!

WALKING DOWN THE AISLE: Ethel Cain - Western Nights
I’m shaking so much I haven’t heard this Ethel song yet but I can imagine the wedding in my head and it just sounds like it’d be so gorgeous OMFGGGGGGGGGG. I’m in love with her voice like you don’t get it omg.. the atmosphere this created rly was just so stunning. I’d start crying if this played during my wedding

AFTERPARTY: Bad Gyal - Sin Carne
First of all I’m so obsessed with her running away in a wedding outfit LOL yesss the layers! It’s a typical espana bawp from her, but I was moving so yas! The aisle song was the standout for you two.

VERDICT: 9.5 / 10
531 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
THIRD PLANE TICKET GOES TO:

IMOGEN & NEVRA!!

WALKING DOWN THE AISLE: serpentwithfeet - Fellowship
This was gorjuss OMGGGGGGGGGG. The chorus is so stunning. This is giving and I’m obsessed with the concept of your wedding based on this. This would definitely be a life altering wedding ceremony. Lurve the idea of the person you love being your best friend bc that's how it should be!

AFTERPARTY: Goldilox - I Love You
MOTHER. She’s known for slaying me every time I am introduced to another song of hers and this is no different. The production was stun and this works so well as an afterparty song for a wedding. I LURVE YOUUU.

VERDICT: 9 / 10
531 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
FOURTH PLANE TICKET GOES TO:

DAN & STEVEN!!

WALKING DOWN THE AISLE: Tove Lo - True Romance
Wait I loved this choice for walking down the aisle.. from the first line I could already imagine the moment. The lyrics and dramatics rlly sold this methinks.. I’m obsessed with how it built, definitely a great choice.

AFTERPARTY: Alewya - Play
If this contest happened this time last year I’d be losing my shite over this since I was obsessed w/ the song back then. It’s still a bawp but it doesn’t hit that hard anymore since I overplayed it to death. It would definitely be a slayful afterparty tho!

VERDICT: 8.5 / 10
531 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
FIFTH PLANE TICKET GOES TO:

NATE & JAMES!!!

WALKING DOWN THE AISLE: Tei Shi - Die 4 Ur Love
At first I struggled to see this as a song to walk down the aisle to, but lowkey it’s giving a more fun wedding vibe. I still don’t think it’s the best song you could’ve chosen for this, but it’s a serve obviously, I love mutha Tei Shi.

AFTER-PARTY: IAMDDB - JGL
SHAKING MY ARSE OMGGGGGGG. I do know this queen obviously but I’ve never got into her properly. She slayed omgg. I truly can see myself at your wedding shaking my arse to this nearly blacked out after drinking tew much.

VERDICT: 8 / 10
531 days 12 hours ago
QueenMichelle
SIXTH PLANE TICKET GOES TO:

RICK & PETE!!!

WALKING DOWN THE AISLE: Labrinth - Still Don’t Know My Name
It’s definitely an interesting choice for walking down the aisle! I am in love with this song though, I can see what you were going for especially with the arranged marriage thing you mentioned. That concept made this quite unique which I liked.

AFTERPARTY: Birdeatsbaby - What The Water Gave Me
To be honest with you if this played at the wedding afterparty I’d be hiding out in the bathroom until it was over. I get the relevance to your wedding idea but I hated the song unfortunately.

VERDICT: 4.5 / 10
531 days 12 hours ago
QueenMichelle
THIS MEANS THE BOTTOM TWO IS:

BRADEN & EVE

WALKING DOWN THE AISLE: Adam Melchor - I’m Ready
This was pretty! It’s quite on the nose in terms of wedding walking down the aisle esque songs but it was nice. I’m not crazy about the song in general though.

AFTERPARTY: Dom Dolla - Miracle Maker
This was quite boppy, I could see myself shaking my arse to this in the club. It’s a typical edm dance song which is.. fine but I probably would’ve preferred something more unique! I felt like both songs you chose were pretty cookie cutter.

VERDICT: 4 / 10

AND

SING & CHRISTIAN

WALKING DOWN THE AISLE: Khalil Fong - Love Song
A more traditional song for walking down the aisle for sure. It fits the brief definitely, but my only feeling on it is that it would be suitable for a wedding. In terms of actually liking the song.. meh.

AFTERPARTY: Elva Hsiao - Map of Happiness
Imagining this song as the afterparty song that everyone gets drunk to is so funny LMFAOOO. I gotta be honest if this was playing at the afterparty I’d get bored pretty quick. The song wasn’t really interesting.

VERDICT: 2 / 10

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!