This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🇧🇼 LEG 2 / CENTRAL KALAHARI GAME RESERVE 🇧🇼

Topic » 🇧🇼 LEG 2 / CENTRAL..

575 days 16 hours ago
eveee20
eve and braden

well here we are folks enjoy our selections!

Predator:

She talks about her struggle with depression, but fights through it. And the chorus:

Ѕау thеrе mіght bе twо оf uѕ
Іn thіѕ lіfе mаkе оnе оf uѕ
Тhеу саn’t tеѕt оr рlау wіth uѕ
Nеvеr ѕаw thіѕ rеіgn fоr uѕ
Lеt Gо
Маkе іt rоаr dоn’t frаіd оf uѕ
Ореn uр уоur hеаr аnd рlау wіdd uѕ
Lеt Gо
Тhіѕ thе раth уоu сhоѕе fоr uѕ
Yоu саn nеvеr еvеr lоѕе уоur lіght wіth uѕ
Lеt Gо…

Prey:

she’s stuck in a place where someone is preying on her, hurting her feelings, but she feels stuck because she loves them.
573 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
It's time to find out which duo will receive the final ticket, moving onto the next round, and which duo will be leaving the race first.

Interesting choices were definitely made in this elimination round.

Anyways, let's find out who is staying.
573 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The duo surviving the lipsync is..
573 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
FROMAWINDOW & EVEEE20!

Congratulations. You will be moving on to the next leg of the race!

PREDATOR: Alewya - Let Go
~ I kinda see the predator with this, honestly even with the explanation I’m like hmm but I do see remnants of the theme in this, and the production and style of song is helping that more so than the lyrics I feel. The song itself was fine, probably my least favourite of hers but it was decent.

PREY: Sanjana - Can’t Hold You
~ This was stunning yesss. Probably the only song from the elimination round that I would give another listen to. I also love how she mentions not wanting to run from herself, that’s an interesting interpretation of the prey theme.

GENERAL CONSENSUS: 6/10 - A bit better than your original choices, but not by a large margin. Still, it was enough to save you from elimination due to Ruelle. Sanjana CARRIED like that’s kinda mother. I hope to see more songs like that from you both in the future rounds.
573 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
This means, unfortunately, Ryan & Selisic, you are the last place racers and have been officially eliminated from the race.

Ryan & Sel, it’s been a pleasure to have you both. There is definitely a disconnect when it comes to your tastes and mine, which would explain why you two are the first racers eliminated. I respect you both choosing songs that you enjoy rather than trying to pander to me with songs you don’t like. Unfortunately this has led you to your elimination. I’ve loved having you compete for the short time that we had together. <3

--

ELIMINATED RACERS: ryan5676 & selisic

PREDATOR: Ruelle - This Is The Hunt
~ This song really is so nostalgic honestly, I was so obsessed with Shadowhunters a few years ago when it came out. During the first season specifically I loved Ruelle & her music. However it’s been years and her songs have aged like the stalest of milks, I’m so sorry to say LOL. This works for the TV show and it fits the theme but I would never listen to this song willingly ever again. Nostalgic but a bit shite yk?

PREY: Ruelle - Bad Dream
~ Again, Ruelle is an artist of the past for me. It’s her usual dramatic piece and while I once again can clearly see the prey in this song, it’s just not aligning with my taste in the present day.

GENERAL CONSENSUS: 3/10 - It’s once again a 3/10 but for different reasons. I honestly like these two songs less than your original picks, but they fit the theme more so it averages out to a 3 just like your original choices did. Ruelle just isn’t for me, the only way you could’ve survived with this if the other team sent two terrible songs with no correlation to the theme. Those odds are just setting yourself up for failure really.

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!