This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 11: GO FOR THE GOLD!

Topic » ROUND 11: GO FOR THE GOLD!

818 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Congratulations Final 3! You are one round away from the FINALE of this very long music contest, so don't fail now!

This round is simple. You can post ANY song as long as it has any of the following words in the title:
Gold
Silver
Bronze

Any genre is permitted. For example: Tears of Gold by Faouzia.

You have until 1/22 at 10 PM EST to submit your songs to Jan. Good luck!
816 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
First off, congratulations to the Final 3! All were dark horses to get here but alas the three of you have done what 16 others couldn't.

All judges felt this was a very strong round and we were quite pleased with all the submissions. Unfortunately, someone has to go :(

As always, we will start at the top and work our way down to the kellen (bottom).
816 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Ranking 1/3 with Golden by Kylie Minogue...DELETE2544!

Christian:
-its cute, its sweet but i feel like i sorta can't hear too well? the HOWLING is a interesting touch...i can't tell whether i hate it or not. honestly it's serving i can't lie. i really am grooving to this. best of luck! (1/3)

Kellen:
A cute song and she has a solid voice to go with it. However, this song was really done well by all three of you and this is just the song that stood out the least to me. It was like cute, somewhat catchy, but it didn’t do anything special throughout, where the others I feel had more complex songs. Good submission, but in the final 3 it just fell short for me. (3/3)

Scott:
My mother. All the songs this round are sung by people I love. I have never heard of this song before but I honestly fucking love it. It is such a powerful and uplifting song and I could see myself vibing to this driving down some country roads just loving life. Great choice! (1/3)

Average: 1.67
816 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Will our bottom two...Jaxon and StraightLoonie...please step forward
816 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
You both have submitted bops but one of yours just barely squeezed out the other.
816 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Ranking 2/3 with Golden Trans Am by Kesha...JAXON!

Christian:
-im sorta into it...it is a TAD like too polished for me like id prefer to hear more grit in this but it still is really catchy for a song i haven't heard before! also love the high intensity, best of luck! (2/3)

Kellen:
The song had me moving my head side-to-side and I’ve actually never heard this Kesha song. It feels like one you can definitely sing along to with the homies, it’s catchy and upbeat which is nice, sort of a country vibe too which I love. Overall, good song choice in a solid round. (2/3)

Scott:
Ugh I absolutely love old school Kesha. There’s like a trashy but catchy feel to her songs. I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. The rock solo towards the end was phenomenal and I really thought it was well placed to break up the monotony of her just singing the chorus again right away. Solid submission for the Final 3.   (2/3)

Average: 2.00
816 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Which means unfortunately going home and…

Ranking 3/3 with Empty Gold by Halsey...STRAIGHTLOONIE!

Christian:
this round is so hard because even though i'm really enjoying this song, i feel it is just a bit too chaotic for me compared to the other two. a great pick, but this round really delivered for me and this one just fell the shortest. best of luck hugs. (3/3)

Kellen:
I really do like the haunting vibe of this song. It keeps my interest throughout and definitely stands out. Halsey has a great voice as well and I just really found myself vibing to this and it’s definitely a song I can see myself listening to again! (1/3)

Scott:
I do love Halsey. This song is good. I really enjoy the chorus and the dubstep style that appears in it really does a lot for me. It was a bit slow at times and not something I normally enjoy but the other parts make up for it. All the songs were good this round and I honestly liked the other ones just a little bit more. Not a bad submission by any means. (3/3)

Average: 2.33

open group

_, Kellen, & Scott Music Contest (_KSMC)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!