This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Global Music Contest Edition 6

Topic » Global Music Contest Edition 6

836 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Edition 6 of Global Music Contest will take place Sunday 16th January at 3pm EST (8pm GMT) with all the songs being published as well as the recap at the end.
836 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the 10 Countries drawn for Global Music Contest Edition 6 which your Artist and their Original Song must be from:

🇧🇧 Barbados
🇨🇦 Canada
🇸🇿 Eswatini
🇬🇪 Georgia
🇮🇳 India
🇱🇹 Lithuania
🇳🇱 Netherlands
🇸🇪 Sweden
🇹🇬 Togo
🇺🇿 Uzbekistan

Mailers have already been posted as they are due by Saturday 15th January at 5pm EST (10pm GMT).

If you still want to take part in this edition then you can either MAIL ME or SIGN UP below before this deadline and I will send a mailer to you:
https://tengaged.com/group/10200-global-music-contest/forum/topic/25227949
829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Edition 6 of Global Music Contest!

We will have 10 songs competing with the Artists coming from one of these 10 Countries:

🇧🇧 Barbados - 2
🇨🇦 Canada - 2
🇸🇿 Eswatini - 0
🇬🇪 Georgia - 0
🇮🇳 India - 2
🇱🇹 Lithuania - 0
🇳🇱 Netherlands - 1
🇸🇪 Sweden - 2
🇹🇬 Togo – 1
🇺🇿 Uzbekistan – 0
829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order for this Edition:

01) Hedley
02) Livvi Franc
03) Rihanna
04) Allie X
05) ALMOK
06) Shreya Ghoshal
07) Clara Klingenström
08) Marius, Pratibha, Raj & Lauren
09) Helena Paparizou
10) Dashni Morad
829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Hedley – “Better Days”
🇨🇦 Canada (Hedley)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Livvi Franc - "Now I'm That Bitch" (ft. Pitbull)
🇧🇧 Barbados (Livvi’s Father)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Rihanna – “Love On The Brain”
🇧🇧 Barbados (Rihanna)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Allie X - "Casanova" (ft. VÉRITÉ)
🇨🇦 Canada (Allie X)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
05) ALMOK – “Saka Saka”
🇹🇬 Togo (ALMOK)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Shreya Ghoshal - "Deewani Mastani"
🇮🇳 India (Shreya Ghoshal)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Clara Klingenström - "Sommarminnen"
🇸🇪 Sweden (Clara Klingenström)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Marius, Pratibha, Raj & Lauren – “It’s All Music”
🇮🇳 India (Pratibha & Ray)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Helena Paparizou – “Mambo”
🇸🇪 Sweden (Helena Paparizou)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Dashni Morad - "I Am (Open Your Eyes)"
🇳🇱 Netherlands (Dashni Morad)

829 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Voting is now OPEN!!!!!

You have got until Sunday 23rd January 2pm EST (7pm GMT) to give me a LIST of your RANKINGS of all these songs excluding your own from your FAVOURITE to your LEAST FAVOURITE.

Failure to vote by then will result in your entry being DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

Doing Comments for each song below is OPTIONAL based on what you want to do as the only thing I need from you is your RANKINGS!

To help you decide on your rankings, here is a RECAP of all the songs:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1urShrIxEfh6JU3CbJgl4qVWRjRkYnNsP/view?usp=sharing
829 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
As the Host I'll do my Comments and Mail myself my Rankings straight away!

01) Hedley – There is just something off about this with the junky music and the scratchy vocals not doing it as it doesn’t work out
02) Livvi Franc – The chorus has a great hook and it is a rather nice jam but the verses are weak and the rapper brings nothing to help the song
03) Rihanna – She has a lovely voice which ooze so much charm but this song is kinda boring to me as the music doesn’t change and stays the same
04) Allie X – This is a good modern contemporary song that I can hear on the radio with the beat pumping throughout and their voices gel so well
05) ALMOK – Here she comes and this singer is so empowering in her vocals and the song is very catchy and it has the complete package I desire
06) Shreya Ghoshal – This feels very creepy to listen to especially at night with those vocals adding nothing and the beat being way too repetitive
07) Clara Klingenström – She is sweet for sure but that won’t help to carry the song which is very much bland and doesn’t interest me
08) Marius, Pratibha, Raj & Lauren – We got a mixture of Indian and Electro music and it is nice in some parts but it doesn’t go further playing safe and starts to get boring
09) Helena Paparizou – This is so much fun to listen to with how it got that ethnic music and makes me want to join along as this is how you kill it
10) Dashni Morad – Oh this is quite powerful in the music which is strong and she delivers that punch to pump the song up and up

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!