This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season1-Episode 8: And The Winner Is...

Topic » Season1-Episode 8: And The..

17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
I have received all submission and will now post the Finale Themes/Submissions
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
FINALE TIME BITCHES!
Congrats on making the finals. Y’all slayed the fuck outta this competition.

As a reminder HoH & Veto are no more. This is it!!! THE FINAL ROUND!

I will give you FOUR themes.

Myself and the guest judges will rank your submissions; these scores will be added to your overall HoH scores from week 1. Player with the highest score will win.

If you're a male post tracks by males and vice versa for females.

You cannot use any tracks that have already been used this season.

IF YOU DON’T WRITE A BACKSTORY YOU WILL GET POINTS TAKEN OFF YOUR OVERALL SCORE.

Don’t Be Predictable, Be Creative :)

AND a reminder that these scores you get will be added up to your overall score from week 1 Hoh.... SO POST YOUR BEST TO WIN!!

Y'ALL HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND!
Good luck y'all
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ExbcOSoFGQMssF2/giphy.gif
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
And here are the finale submissions!!!
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
txashaun
Theme: Numbers
I feel nostalgic so get ready to go on this ride with me! Since Taylor recently just released her version for Red why not start off with one of her songs!
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Theme: One Word Tracks
I mean this was in every single movie in the 2000s and its still a jam. Not to make a pun but it was literally everywhere.
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Theme: Co-Ed Duets
I don't care how risky this is because HSM is one of my favorite movie franchises ever and this is one of my favorite songs in the movie. This is worth it!
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Theme: Debut Single
I want my first single to be a banger and this is what I envision it to be. My true self is coming out and Im gonna be the next big thing in the music industry
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
txashaun
This brings so many memories, this is such a good vibes song and with a melancholic lyric attached to it. The voice is fire and the overall song is addicted. This is also like a wrapup of some of the songs I´ve sent
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Theme: One Word Tracks
My speech is basically the same, wanted to include Jessie J and this song slaps very hard!! Also a very good life lesson that I go by that we are all still working on our masterpieces
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Theme: Co-Ed Duets
I´ve heard this song during Covid time and I felt this song to the core. It´s so powerful, so meaningful and they have so much chemistry in their voices, it just works out so good! I use to sing this all the time. I feel like this would be such a great song for this theme and not just an obvious choice.
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Theme: Debut Single
You know what? I´ve always been a risk-taker and this is my final performance and as you said we need to give our all and here I am, expressing my final song in the form of Fado, a very typical genre of music exclusive from where I´m from - Portugal. The song basically means that we should be free like a bird and that´s what I want to express in my debut single - that you can do whatever you want and nobody can judge you for being you.
Lyrics:
I spend my days in long lines
In villages, towns, and cities
the swallows are queens
Flying the lines of freedom
I want to take my feet off the ground
I want to fly out of here and go by plane
And just come back one day
I'll put the suitcase in the basement
Savor spring while waiting and in season
One day said a swallow
Daughter, the world turns, use the breeze to your advantage
life tells lies
But the sun warns before it sets
I want to take my feet off the ground
I want to fly out of here and go by plane
And just come back one day
I'll put the suitcase in the basement
Savor spring while waiting and in season
My mother already said
She lets go of her wings, turns her back
be strong, go to the sea
climb slopes, place bets
in luck and not in bad luck
17 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
txashaun
The song I’ll use to refer people to if they end up asking about my participation assuming I don’t clearly snatch the win ;)

open group

The Next Big Thing: NY - S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!