This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bind Audition 7 - Dalton Harris

Topic » Bind Audition 7 - Dalton..

11 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
11 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*
10 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

I actually think you have quite an interesting tone. But, I don't want to give anyone false hope on my team. I have to be 100% passionate about you to turn for you. This was a good audition though - my only concern is that sometimes your accent gets in the way & I can't fully understand some words.
10 days 12 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Really Wants to Press but Ultimately Doesn’t*

Ugh... once again I’m not turning strictly for strategical reasons. Under any other scenario I absolutely would’ve turned for this amazing performance! Really hope Rocky turns for you...
10 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*SLAMS THE BUTTON*

Rocky: Since I've seen your performance with James Arthur after you won the X factor, I WAS IN LOVEEE LOVEEEE!! I think with the right performances we can do this THANGGGG!!! I'm very glad that you will be on my team and I can reveal that I'm familiar with most of your performances *sticks tongues out at the other coaches*
10 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Dalton YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON #TEAMROCKY!!!
10 days 6 hours ago
NanoNerd
YAY Dalton!!!
9 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
YAY #TEAMROCKY

{hugs coach}
https://media.giphy.com/media/FMh356Cj3Npay96lKC/giphy.gif

open group

Rocky's The Voice Season 2 -DISCONTINUED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!