This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bind Audition 7 - Dalton Harris

Topic » Bind Audition 7 - Dalton..

875 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
875 days ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*
874 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

I actually think you have quite an interesting tone. But, I don't want to give anyone false hope on my team. I have to be 100% passionate about you to turn for you. This was a good audition though - my only concern is that sometimes your accent gets in the way & I can't fully understand some words.
874 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Really Wants to Press but Ultimately Doesn’t*

Ugh... once again I’m not turning strictly for strategical reasons. Under any other scenario I absolutely would’ve turned for this amazing performance! Really hope Rocky turns for you...
874 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*SLAMS THE BUTTON*

Rocky: Since I've seen your performance with James Arthur after you won the X factor, I WAS IN LOVEEE LOVEEEE!! I think with the right performances we can do this THANGGGG!!! I'm very glad that you will be on my team and I can reveal that I'm familiar with most of your performances *sticks tongues out at the other coaches*
874 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Dalton YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON #TEAMROCKY!!!
874 days 4 hours ago
NanoNerd
YAY Dalton!!!
873 days 11 hours ago
txashaun
YAY #TEAMROCKY

{hugs coach}
https://media.giphy.com/media/FMh356Cj3Npay96lKC/giphy.gif

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!