This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 3 - Matt Terry

Topic » Blind Audition 3 - Matt Terry

11 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
11 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*SLAMS THE BUTTON AND THE BLOCK BUTTON ON MICHAEL*

Rocky: I'M SORRYYYY NOOOO!!!! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE RECENT ADELE SONG AND YOU SLAYED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!! I really want you on my team because I feel like we can get through this comp and possibly lives! GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS! I'm gonna kick myself and through myself if you're not on my team. This can't be a Faouzia part 2. Matt I'm literally obsessed and this WAS A SOLID SOLID SOLID AUDITION. Please pick me and join #TeamRocky!!!! COME ONNNNNNNNNNN.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/tN1lvnT4M6nte/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zt5md2o1ovxof5bf1resyn5wl0aq5he9e206r2ei&rid=giphy.gif
11 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
WHY AM I GETTING BLOCKED
11 days ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON SO HARD*

OMFG THE EYE CANDY OF THE SEASON IS HERE!!!
Honestly, Rocky should have you but I couldn't NOT turn after that STELLAR VOCAL!
10 days 13 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

I’m not really sure how I felt about this audition tbh. I feel like I both liked and hated it at the same time. Plus... no offense to Adele, she’s an amazing artist... but I feel like this song from her has been extremely overused within the short time it’s been out. The other coaches would clearly be a better fit for you, so good luck choosing and congrats on making it on the show!
10 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Matt will you be choosing #TeamRocky or #TeamAkshar??
9 days 20 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I have to Pick Team Rocky!

Btw Rocky you should have blocked Akshar

open group

Rocky's The Voice Season 2 -DISCONTINUED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!