This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 3 - Matt Terry

Topic » Blind Audition 3 - Matt Terry

881 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
881 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*SLAMS THE BUTTON AND THE BLOCK BUTTON ON MICHAEL*

Rocky: I'M SORRYYYY NOOOO!!!! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE RECENT ADELE SONG AND YOU SLAYED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!! I really want you on my team because I feel like we can get through this comp and possibly lives! GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS! I'm gonna kick myself and through myself if you're not on my team. This can't be a Faouzia part 2. Matt I'm literally obsessed and this WAS A SOLID SOLID SOLID AUDITION. Please pick me and join #TeamRocky!!!! COME ONNNNNNNNNNN.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/tN1lvnT4M6nte/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zt5md2o1ovxof5bf1resyn5wl0aq5he9e206r2ei&rid=giphy.gif
881 days ago
stuartlittle16
WHY AM I GETTING BLOCKED
880 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON SO HARD*

OMFG THE EYE CANDY OF THE SEASON IS HERE!!!
Honestly, Rocky should have you but I couldn't NOT turn after that STELLAR VOCAL!
880 days 10 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

I’m not really sure how I felt about this audition tbh. I feel like I both liked and hated it at the same time. Plus... no offense to Adele, she’s an amazing artist... but I feel like this song from her has been extremely overused within the short time it’s been out. The other coaches would clearly be a better fit for you, so good luck choosing and congrats on making it on the show!
880 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Matt will you be choosing #TeamRocky or #TeamAkshar??
879 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I have to Pick Team Rocky!

Btw Rocky you should have blocked Akshar

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!