This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Michael Battle Round 3: Brooke Simpson vs Kelly Clarkson

Topic » Team Michael Battle Round 3:..

891 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1

VS

891 days 7 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*standing ovation*

Brooke Simpson - YOU BETTER SING BROOKE! I enjoyed this even more then your audition performance and thats saying alot because your audition was fantastic. I wanted more from you after this, it was such a short performance. I definitely know no matter what happens tonight you will still be in the competition after the type of performance this was. Amazing job!

Kelly Clarkson - IVE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT HERE I AM SOBBING. This performance just always gets me. The fact that its not completely perfect makes it so much better. I love that you showed us two different sides of you already and can't wait to see more! Amazing job!

I knew putting you guys together was a bad idea but I knew just how wonderful this battle was gonna be. I love how different each of your performances were tonight. One came with the energy, one came with the emotion. The winner of this battle is...
Kelly Clarkson! This performance is one of your best and you really showed me just how bad you want this win. Best of luck at the Live Playoffs! Brooke as for you, you had an incredible performance tonight and you really elevated yourself here. You just unfortunately faced a very strong competitor. But don't be upset because...

*SLAMS SAVE BUTTON*

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlE1P55SaoknGhO/giphy.gif

I would be absolutely dumb if I didnt save you after that performance. I know you have a lot more to give and we even havent reached your peak yet. Im excited to continue working with you if you decide to as well!
891 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS STEAL BUTTON*

Now wait a minute....did Michael really think I was going to let him have you just like that?
BROOKE!!! I was so excited to see you audition and was GUTTED that I couldn't have you on my team since my team was full with the audition before you.

I think your voice is one of the most soulful voices, EVER & that's on PERIODT!
This was such a wonderful showcase of your voice because you took on an uptempo song and added your soulful twist to it. I love the original of this song so much already and I love your cover even more!

I BELIEVE IN YOU BROOKE! I BELIEVE IN US! I believe we can go to the FINALE together! Come on over my queen! <3

Pick Team Akshar!
889 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Broookeee who's team will you be choosing? #TeamAkshar or #TeamMichael?
889 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Basing this off the speech y'all both gave I will be picking #TeamAkshar
889 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Brooke Simpson is now officially on #TeamAkshar

Coach Michael will now have to find another artist to steal or save!
889 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
OMFG YUSSSS PERIODT!!!
889 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
*Akshar hugs Brooke*

Thank you so much!! 馃馃

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!