This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 33 - Alisan Porter

Topic » Blind Audition 33 - Alisan..

915 days 21 hours ago
humanwebjet1
River by Alisan Porter

915 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON SO HARD*

OH YOU BETTER SING ALISAN! I love me some Joni Mitchell.
This was just a magical performance. Your voice is so sweet and lovely. That tone is so precious. I think you are going to be a serious force to be reckoned with in this competition and I'd love for you to continue on #TeamAkshar! I feel we can be unstoppable together!
915 days 19 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*SLAMS THE BUTTON*

Rocky: Okay! This might be a hard one and stretch but based on your vocal abilities I HAD TO PRESS MY BUTTON. Like there's something so special to you and intriguing about you. I'm sooooo obsessed with this and I'd love to have another female artist to my team. Please grace me the pleasure in having you be another representative of #TeamRocky!!!
915 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

https://media.giphy.com/media/pGw4WwmgvUyME/giphy.gif

I mean I just had to turn around for you! I think there is something special about you and I actually felt something watching this performance that most of the auditions didnt do. I think we are just scratching the surface with you and I would love to have you be on #TeamMichael !!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mdw0XZHcQYAjxy0TMX/giphy.gif
915 days 12 hours ago
NanoNerd
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Honestly? I don’t think I have a chance here. But I have to try!

You have an amazing voice, and it’s clear that everyone else agrees with me! I think it’s probably a given that you’ll go far in this competition, but it’s only a matter of which coach you choose to go far with!

I think no matter who you choose you’ll be great, but I would absolutely LOVE to be the coach that helps you go far! Please shock everyone and pick #TeamRyan!!!
915 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Wow! Four chairs I did not expect that but I need to make my decision. I am going to go with #TeamAkshar
915 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
OMFG THANK YOU ALISAN!!
Let's win this THANG! <3

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!