This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 29 - Adam Lambert

Topic » Blind Audition 29 - Adam..

921 days 10 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Believe by Adam Lambert

921 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON SO HARD*

OMFG ADAM!!! YOU BETTA SANG!!!
LIKE JUST WOW! YOUR TALENT! This was such a MOVING performance! You really got me BALLING over here! Those ending notes?! MY GOD!!
You really came to SLAY this season and let's do it together!
Come on over to #TeamAkshar!
921 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*SLAMSSSS IT HUNDRED TIMES* (Sidenote I applied as Adam Lambert on another group game ;) )

Rocky: SHUTTTTT THE FRICKEENNNN DOORRR OUT OF HEREEEEEE. NOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU DID NOT JUST DO THATTTTT! I literally cannottttt, someone please come calm me down. Adam you ARE THE DEFINITION OF PERFECTION! I was rather nervous because I wasn't sure if someone was gonna apply with you. Gosh I don't think there are words enough to PRAISE YOUR VOCAL ABILITIES. EVEN Cher criedddddddddd!!!! AHHHHHH *STANDING FREAKING OVATIONNNN*

https://media0.giphy.com/media/jShr8wkP38XTO/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pe1gqvmw6ijioxyaka78lwhhkd56s1soc9y8lo1d&rid=giphy.gif
921 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
oh yea haha got too excited, come on and please join #TeamRocky!!!
921 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

Even tho I did win a Voice group game for the first time as a coach with you as the artist, I just think I won't be able to help you on my team. I wish you the best of luck tho!
921 days 3 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

I’m not as invested in you as the others are, and I don’t wanna give you false hope! Congratulations on making it to the show!
920 days 23 hours ago
jfaia
omg thank you both so much for turning!!! I´m really torn but I think I´ll go with ..................... #TeamRocky!
920 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
OMGGG YESSSS!!!
920 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Awessomeee Adam, you are now on #TeamRocky!!!

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!