This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 26 - The Nor'Easters

Topic » Blind Audition 26 - The..

922 days 3 hours ago
humanwebjet1
New Rules by The Nor'Easters

922 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

This was a very unique and fun performance.I did love the whole vibe and your voices are impressive. I just wouldn't know how to work with you guys moving forward so that's why I didn't turn. BUT, I really hope someone does turn for you! I can see you guys doing well.
922 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
*SLAMS HER BUTTON INSTANTLY*

Rocky: Everybody, LITERALLY EVERYBODY KNOWS I LOVE ME SOME ACAPELLA!!! I don't care how I'll shape the battles but I feel like this was so unique that I NEEDED TO TURN FOR YOU GUYS! You guys are kind of similar to Pentatonix ... AWESOME AUDITION, SO PLEASE JOIN #TEAMROCKY!!!
921 days 22 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

I really wanted to turn for this... but I just don’t think it would be fair for the rest of my team to have to compete against a choir of 20 or more people. Very happy someone turned for you though!
921 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

I was super close pressing the button for you guys just for the beginning alone but as the performance went on you guys kind of lost me during the middle of it. Im looking forward to your other performances tho!
921 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Yay Team Rocky!
921 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congratssss! You guys are officially in #TeamRocky!!!

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!