This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Event #2 - Fruit Salad

Topic » Main Event #2 - Fruit Salad

895 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
This challenge will begin at 7pm EST.
It is scheduled to last 30mins.
895 days 13 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
894 days 15 hours ago
Otaq
894 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
Main Event 2 (13 remain) – FRUIT SALAD 

This game is about social connections and strategy and will be 30 minutes total. This game will use a special deck of Genius Cards. Genius Cards are split into 6 suits with 12 each (Apples, Oranges, Grapes, Bananas, Strawberries and Raspberries) and there is also 1 suit of 6 Poisons. This means there is a total of 78 cards in the deck.
Each player will be handed 6 random cards. The aim of the game is to end the 30 minutes with 6 cards of the same suit. If you manage to do so you meet the win condition and are safe from elimination and earn yourself 1 Garnet.

If you have a poison card all is not lost. You can try and trick someone to trade it away or you can try to get all 6 poison cards. If you manage to end the game with all of them then you earn 5 Garnets and are the only player safe this round being the SOLE VOTE for elimination! This is risky though because if there is a player with a majority of the poison but not all six then they automatically are in the elimination duel. If there is a tie, then those who have the most poison will be among those eligible to be voted into the duel. Note the only way to ensure that you are not selected by the elimination duellist is to get a complete set of 6 fruit.

Once everyone has their cards the game will begin. There is a table in the centre of the room. If you wish to switch cards with a player, you must post “switches card with [player name]”. If both players do this, they must then message me privately which card they wish to give to the other player. I will then let you know what your new card is and post “[Player A] and [Player B] trade successful”. Note this will all be done in secret so the only people who will know cards swapped are those within the deal. I will now start sending out the card sets. Good luck!
894 days 15 hours ago
Heavenlee
here
894 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
(I wanted to post this right away because the set up could take a few mins to send everyone their cards... if you have any questions let me know)
894 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
Hey
894 days 15 hours ago
GeorgeFlair
Omg. I barely look at this
894 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
The Game Starts NOW
894 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
Switches card with Jan*
894 days 15 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
Hi
894 days 15 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Switches card with Christian
894 days 15 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Switches card with Scott
894 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
Jan and Christian trade successful
894 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
Switches card with George flair
894 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Switches card with Jan

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!