This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Duel #1 - Blind Poker / Twist

Topic » Elimination Duel #1 - Blind..

895 days 4 hours ago
WitZ
The results of the vote will be revealed shortly and a twist will also be revealed! Sorry for the delay...
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
We will begin with the results... the voting player will then need to make a decision or it will be selected through random draw...
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
1st Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
YOKITO
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
2nd Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ALEX
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
3rd Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ZACH
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
4th Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ALEX
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
2 votes Alex, 1 vote Yokito, 1 vote Zach, 4 votes left.
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
5th Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ALEX
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
6th Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ALEX
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
With 4 votes, given how the votes are distributed that is enough...
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
Alex (Ghrocky) has been voted into the Elimination duel...
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
While we wait for the decision... This seems like the perfect opportunity to start another MAIN EVENT - GOLD COIN POLITICS
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
This Main Event will take place over the entire season. Each player will be given 10 gold coins. The player who has the most gold coins accumulated by the time we reach this challenge at the Final 6 will be the winner and earn safety whilst the player with the least gold coins at the F6 will be immediately in the duel and will have to choose another player (2nd – 5th) to join them. There are 140 Gold Coins in total in play.

There are many ways to trade and earn Gold Coins during the course of the season. The first way is through contracts with other players. If two players come to me with an agreed contract, gold coins can be used as a currency. Contracts are BINDING and cannot be undone so be careful what you promise. Failure to keep a contract could see you up for elimination. Whether you want to buy votes, bribe players in Main Events or simply buy loyalty with a friend… contracts can be used to achieve this.

Contract Example.
Player A and Player B agree to a contract. Player A says that they will give Player B two coins if they vote Player C into the elimination duel.
If both agree this is binding so Player B must vote Player C into the duel and Player B will get the two coins.

Another way to earn coins is from eliminated players. When a player is eliminated, they can distribute their coins in whatever way they wish. If there are any outstanding contracts (eg, If I’m eliminated, I’ll gift Player A 3 coins) they will still be fulfilled.

This challenge involves long term strategy, politics and planning. Good luck!
895 days 3 hours ago
Absol
shady boots
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
(Alex did not vote so the player will be randomised... but at this point I'm not gonna waste a fun challenge on someone who isn't showing up... he has 5 more mins to check in or I'm sharpening the axe 0_0)
895 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

George
Absol
Yokito
Nick
Zach
IP: 122.57.12.114
Timestamp: 2021-10-15 23:02:26 UTC

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!