This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere / Main Event #1 - King Of The Jungle

Topic » Premiere / Main Event #1 -..

925 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
Hello everyone and welcome to WitZ's Genius Game. The fourteen of you have been selected to play in a game of intelligence, social manipulation and cunning. After all is said and done only one will remain to be crowned the winner of the Genius Game!

The premiere will start 7pm EST on Thursday. This will include brief introductions, a few administrative things and then we will play the first Main Event!
922 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
Hi
922 days 21 hours ago
Otaq
Hi
922 days 21 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
waves
922 days 21 hours ago
Heavenlee
oh tea
922 days 21 hours ago
WitZ
I'm not really sure how to feel about only three people showing up so far </3
922 days 21 hours ago
WitZ
make that four!
922 days 20 hours ago
Hisoka
Ok I’ll be on phone
922 days 20 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Hi
922 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
Hello All and Welcome to the Premiere of WitZ's Genius Game! <3

I am super excited to get this game underway and I hope and pray that you guys will enjoy the experience <3
922 days 20 hours ago
Absol
what the frick is up
922 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
As people start to filter in, I will talk about a few administrative things beforehand.

Firstly, I will message at the start of comps on tg and on the discord to let you know if you need to be here...

Also, if you are in a voting role please make sure you vote in time before the deadline that I set. I will be super transparent about times so there shouldn't be an excuse. When it comes to voting you can change your vote up until the deadline and I will take the most recent vote as your final vote. Please send votes through TG Mail.
922 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
Also this season there is a VL!
I know it is kind of a relic of the past but I love writing confessionals and having a look back at the end of the season to see what other people have said during the season.

Currently the VL is a secret group with no other members so please consider writing confessionals. It is fun to keep me involved and at the end of the season you will be allowed in and can maybe serve as the VL for later games that I make - who knows :P

Please also include me in secret discussions and group chats... ultimately I'm super nosy and want to be aware of things for end of season prizes such as Player of the Season and such :P
922 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
Before we begin, are there any questions on the administrative side of things??? If not we can get things under way :P
922 days 20 hours ago
Absol
can i have you make alliance chats for me is that an option
922 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
nope

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!