This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

☎️ THE BABYSITTER MURDERS

Topic » ☎️ THE BABYSITTER MURDERS

926 days ago
nateclove
Rachel wakes up to the sound of a beeping heart monitor. She looks around to see that she is in a hospital room. Sitting next to her bed is MRS GINA KNIGHT!

Rachel blinks. “Mrs Knight? You’re alive?”

Mrs Gina Knight nods. “Hell yeah I’m alive gurl! I used my years of Secret Service training to survive the building collapse!”

Rachel starts crying as she hugs Mrs Gina Knight. “I can’t believe they’re all gone…”

Gina hugs her and strokes her hair. “Yeah, I know. It’s really hard. But hey, at least you managed to save the world, right?”

Rachel pulls away and smiles meekly, wiping her tears. “Well, it doesn't feel too good.”

A nurse knocks on the door. “Excuse me, but visiting hours are over. You’re going to have to leave.”

Mrs Gina Knight nods and gives Rachel another quick hug before exiting the room. The nurse gives Rachel some sleeping meds to drink.

Rachel wakes up in the middle of the night to a strange sound. She awkwardly sits up and looks around. “Hello? Is someone there?”

She tries to peer over to the corner of the room but she can’t see well, though she swears someone is lying on the floor. Rachel finally gives up and slowly takes the IV needle out of her arm, wincing as she does it. She gets up off the bed and walks over to the corner, pulling the curtain aside.

Rachel screams as she finds Mrs Gina Knight’s dead body on the floor. A pair of defibrillators are by her head, right next to two patches of burnt flesh.

VICTORIA GRIFFITHS aka Satan suddenly appears behind Rachel. “You missed a cult member, bitch. Nicholas pretty much read the wrong spell.”

Victoria grabs Rachel by the hair and throws her to the side. Rachel crashes through the hospital room door and lands on the hallway floor. She shouts in pain but wastes no time in getting up and running down the halls, screaming for help.
“HELP ME THE KILLER IS ESCAPING HELP MEEEEEEEEE-”

She turns around to see Victoria TikTok dancing in the hallway as various surgical blades fly at her. Rachel tries her best to dodge them but a scalpel slices into her arm. The girl screams in pain, and the screams turn to those of horror as she turns around and sees that the surgical blades have killed multiple doctors, nurses and patients.

Victoria cackles demonically as she starts floating towards Rachel. Sobbing, Rachel runs into the elevator and presses the button to get to the ground floor but the machine starts to go up.

As the doors ding open Rachel steps out to find herself on the roof. She blinks back tears as she comes to a realization.

“I know what I have to do,” she mutters to herself. “I have to save the world.”

She gingerly wraps her arms around herself as she walks towards the edge of the roof, barefoot and in her hospital gown.

As she looks over the edge of the roof, Victoria appears behind her. Rachel turns around to face her.

“You cannot escape me, mere mortal,” Victoria says in a demonic voice.

“I know I’m going down,” Rachel says, defiantly staring into Victoria’s eyes. “But you’re coming with me, bitch.”

Rachel wraps her arms around Victoria and pulls her off the roof with her before Victoria can even react. They both fall for a couple of seconds before landing on the hard cement floor with a splat. Rachel lands on her back and Victoria lands head first, her brains splattering all over the road.

A final tear falls down Rachel’s cheek as her eyes close forever, looking up at the night sky.

A couple of seconds later, as paramedics rush to the scene, only Rachel’s body can be seen lying limp on the cement road.

The closing theme starts to play as the end credits roll.

Hosts’s Notes:

AHHHH! We just want to thank EVERYONE for applying, posting and overall making this roleplay a fun time! We’re sorry for killing off literally EVERYONE but we wanted to make it as gaggy as possible!

As Penny stated, he will post a more in-depth thank you note tomorrow, but all we hope that that you guys enjoyed HORROR AVENUE: THE BABYSITTER MURDERS as much as we did!

Love you all <3

926 days ago
Tizian
(LMAOOO YES that was so good. Thank you guys so much for hosting!! <3)
926 days ago
coolKat
Iconic, my last post doesn’t really make sense lol but still iconic!
926 days ago
turkeylover
(hugs you're all amazing i love you guys sm <3)
926 days ago
Tommy123
(I can't wait for the next one)
925 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
I had to go to sleep and knocked out, but also loved it! Didn't realise it wan anthology series, but it was great!!
904 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
https://static.skaip.org/img/emoticons/180x180/f6fcff/giggle.gif
904 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
teehee
904 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
The fact penny still has not posted his thank you note to us :(
904 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
i think we should all fight penny
903 days ago
coolKat
Agreed

open group

HORROR AVENUE: Reindeer Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!