This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

☎️ THE BABYSITTER MURDERS

Topic » ☎️ THE BABYSITTER MURDERS

924 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
https://i.imgur.com/GryB1ng.gif
924 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.
𝟕:𝟑𝟏 𝐏𝐌 - 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑

“So, let me get this straight”, Janelle Woods takes a pizza slice, skewing her eyes at Thomas Schofield. “You wanna throw a house party on the anniversary of a psychotic murder spree?”
        Thomas rolls his eyes, incessantly wiping the pizza sauce off of the corner of his mouth. “That’s precisely when we should throw the party! People are gonna be, like, really sad on Sunday with the whole vigil and stuff. Which is why a house party is just what people need to get cheered up!”
https://i.ibb.co/72LCHyj/14.gif
        Pippa Cherry and Crystal Wagner chuckle, as Alexander Sanchez snatches the pizza slice off the hands of the latter. “And then we could go to the graveyard and throw eggshells at the gravestones!”
        Alexander and Thomas high-five each other, while the women around the booth roll their eyes.
        Pippa speaks up. “I mean, it’s not like I’m doing anything interesting next weekend, so whatever! What could possibly go wrong?”
        The five all stare at the camera for a split second, before going back to eating their pizza.
        “Any volunteers to send out invites?” Thomas asks.
        “I suppose I co-”
        “I’ll do it!” Alexander interrupts Janelle, who huffs. Thomas looks between the two, grinning.
        “It’s a tie! Let’s make it a group effort actually. Except for me, I gotta finish this pizza!”

On a nearby booth, Chastity Dickinson, Rachel Kim and Victoria Griffiths are discussing Victoria’s current social media status.
        “Ugh. I’m being canceled on Twitter again.” Victoria frowns.
        “What did you do this time?” Chastity asks, filing her nails.
“Literally nothing. All I said was that Antebellum movie we watched in Ms. Knight's class is basically Get Out but for white people.” Victoria replies.       
        The girls look at Victoria in silence before Rachel awkwardly changes the subject.
        “Thomas looks so hot with pizza sauce all over his beautiful lips… I just wanna lick it off..”  Rachel sighs.
        “You’re better than this.” Chastity reassures. “Thomas is just a generic white guy with curly brown hair.”
        “But he’s… so hot…” Rachel sighs again, not paying attention to Chastity.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/94876296be20daa3da21288d3f4bbafb/tumblr_inline_ntavyanwrO1s6az9p_400.gif
        “No one here is hot besides-” Chastity smiles at Pippa, as she walks over. “Hey Pippa! I mean…um, whore? uh… what do you want?” Chastity says nervously as Rachel raises one of her eyebrows.
        Pippa glances down at Chastity’s plate of tacos. “You ordered the tacos… how… fitting.’ Pippa smirks. Rachel raises her other eyebrow.
        Chastity rolls her eyes as Victoria glares at Pippa. “Don’t you have somewhere to be, Peppa Pig?”
        Pippa scoffs and walks off. Chastity frowns for a split second before quickly texting Pippa, ‘sorry’.
        “Speaking of pigs, did either of you guys see what Goldie’s wearing?” Victoria asks.
        “She definitely puts the old in Goldie.” Chastity chimes in. “Like wearing vintage dresses is cute but wearing your granny’s old as nightgown from the 1800s? Ugly.”
        The girls giggle before Victoria gasps. “I just had the most genius idea ever… we should, like, totes give her a makeover! I mean, neither of us know how to do plastic surgery so we can’t fix that nose but still!”
        “That’s a genius idea, Victoria. And I’m sure if we just shave her mustache her nose will look smaller.” Chastity reassures before cackling in unison with Victoria.

From a nearby table, Goldie Bradford avoids eye contact with the three girls from the other table, holding back her tears as she looks at her mother, Heather Bradford, and Vivian Bradford, her aunt, looking at the menu. Sloane Scott sits next to them, keeping an eye out for Goldie and staring at the menu. Heather lays her menu on the table, glaring at a couple of kids staring at her and pointing her out.
        “I really should go away for the weekend. This is ridiculous, we should just leave”, Heather scoffs, flipping off the group of kids who scurry back to their phones, avoiding any eye contact with her.
        Vivian steals a glass of wine from one of the waitress’ tray, shooing her away. “Gosh, take it easy, Heather! I’m pretty sure they were looking at me. I am the celebrity after all.”
https://i.redd.it/slwpmuxyjjj71.gif
        Heather scoffs, glaring at her sister. “Yeah, the celebrity whose entire career is based on a book written about me.” Vivian glares back, “Don’t be jealous just because no one’s ever wanted you to tattoo her left tit.”
        Vivian holds her wine glass, pointing at an awestruck Victoria from another booth, before  Ivan Linford approaches the booth, holding a book and a pen.
        “Excuse me, I hope I’m not interrupting anything. I’d just love for you to sign this! It’s my most prized possession!”, Ivan extends his arms as Sloane huffs.
        “See?” Vivian chuckles at an annoyed Heather, snatching the book away from Ivan. “Sure sweeti-” Ivan snatches the book away from Vivian, handing it to Heather, who tilts her head.
        “It’s not every day you get a chance to have an autograph from the SOLE survivor of the original babysitter murder spree! You’re a badass! Also please do not look at the other pages in that book, they are HIGHLY confidential. I know my legal system and I could get you thrown in jail! J-Just sign the book”, Ivan spits out as a confused Heather reluctantly signs the book. Vivian downs her glass of wine as Goldie dramatically stands up.
        “I’ll… be right back.”
        Goldie runs out of the booth, crying and throwing up. Sloane eyes the two women and Ivan and widens her eyes.
924 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Sloane finds Goldie in the restroom, crying while looking at herself in the mirror. Goldie punches the glass as it shatters all over the sink. Sloane intervenes by grabbing her hands.
        “Whoa! Calm down! Don’t let Victoria get to you, she’s a Republican who literally got cancelled for taking selfies and stealing stuff at the capital riot. She’s an idiot!”
        Goldie sighs as tears stream down her face, lying against the wall and slowly sliding down to the floor as she talks. “It’s not only her. It’s everyone in town. They think I’m a freak. Being the conventionally attractive teenage daughter of a woman who survived a killing spree 20 years ago is SO difficult. When will my life get better?”
        Sloane looks at her, crossing her arms. “Goldie... If you don’t get up off this floor and go outside to show Victoria and the others they don’t hold any power over you, I’m gonna have to punch you like you did to that mirror, got it?”
https://64.media.tumblr.com/4fb661a553285fe5385058d8e07a0ce7/tumblr_inline_psca23ggel1v9hy9g_400.gif
        Goldie smiles a bit and wipes her tears as she sniffs. “Thanks, Sloane.”
        As the girls walk out of the restroom together, Nicholas Collins and Skye White bump into them.
        “Oh hey!”, Nicholas yells out from the hallway. “Sloane and… I wanna say, Gladys?”
        “It’s Goldie”, Goldie corrects Nicholas, Debby Ryan-ing her hair to the side. Sloane waves back at Nicholas, “We were just leaving. It’s uh…” Sloane looks back at a dramatically crying Goldie. “It’s been a hard day for her.”
        Skye sighs, “We would know”. She stares at Nicholas before approaching Goldie, tapping on her shoulder. “I know it’s a very… difficult time for you right now. Specially with the whole frenzy about the anniversary. If you need anyone to talk to, I’m available whenever! Trust me, I know what it feels like.”
        “Oh my God, that’s great! I actually really needed to talk to someone about-”, Goldie skips as Skye hears some commotion from outside.
        “Okay yeah, I hear you, but I actually gotta go right now. That voice is definitely familiar. See you guys, and um, oh, here’s my number!”, Skye quickly writes her phone number on a piece of paper and hands it to Goldie and waves goodbye to the trio before exiting the diner.
        “Soo… Schofield is hosting a party at his big house next week’s Saturday.”, Nicholas nods, before facing Goldie. “If you need to take your mind off of things… That could be a place to start.” Nicholas smiles, before turning to Sloane. “Besides, I’d really like for actually cool people to go. Or else they’re gonna force me to play strip beer pong with them again, and I don’t think my parents really wouldn’t like the sound of that.”
        Sloane laughs, “And how are you gonna convince them to go to a party?”
        Nicholas smirks, “There’s nothing suspicious about an innocent study night at the deputy’s son’s house, right?” He shrugs in a coy manner.
        The two laugh as Goldie leans against the wall, wondering how she can make this all about HER, when she catches a glimpse of a masked individual watching her from far away through a window. She double checks, the person is no longer there.

Skye exits the diner, seeing Yara and Vanya in the parking lot with two cardboard signs.
        “Down with the diner!” Yara shouts through a megaphone. Vanya is busy throwing eggs at the cars that are going into the drive thru.
        “Hey girls!” Skye says cheerfully. “What’re you protesting this time?”
        Vanya throws one last egg before turning to Skye. “The diner buys bread from an unethical wheat processing plant! We’re trying to get the truth out!”
        “Oh my!” Skye exclaims worriedly. “Is the processing plant contributing to pollution and harmful work environments?”
        Yara shakes their head. “Even worse! The workers are paid to chase away the poor, starving bunnies that try to eat the wheat!” She holds the megaphone up, yelling at incoming customers, “DOWN WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING DINER!”
        Skye covers her ears. “Ah!! Maybe do that when I’m not directly in front of the megaphone?”
        Yara giggles. “Oops.” Suddenly, their face gets serious as she sees Spencer in the corner of the diner, handing a stash of Marijuana to other students.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/3d5429fc0e9a0f5faccc20672b9b7da1/tumblr_inline_q8hoa9prNW1wf2erc_500.gif
        Yara charges at Spencer, holding her megaphone.
        “Greensburg! What the hell do you think you’re doing?”
        Spencer rolls their eyes, defeated. “Look, you almost got me expelled from school when you almost got me expelled for giving K to that Schofield kid. I let you do your thing, I’ll do mine.”
        “And you don’t see an ethical problem with selling marijuana to a bunch of other students?”
        “Your friend is literally throwing eggs at the Dickinsons right now. How ethical is that?”, Spencer points to Vanya and the Dickinsons engaging in an egg fight. Yara grimaces before turning around, seeing Phoenix walk up. He half-heartedly waves at Yara.
        “Not to worry. I’ll take over from here”, Phoenix reassures Yara, who walks away and runs up to Vanya to stop the egg fight currently going on outside the diner. Phoenix turns to Spencer.
        “There’s a party next week. Could be good for your, uh, business”, Phoenix nods, before Spencer narrows his eyes.
        “Dude, I barely know you. Do you, like, want something? Why are you even talking to me?”
        Phoenix stands frozen, before handing Spencer a dollar note. Spencer hands Phoenix a stash, before Alexander knocks Phoenix down accidentally, spilling the stash all over the floor!
        “Whoa!! My bad dude! Not like you were gonna need that anyways. Hey dude, you got any K?”
        Phoenix recollects himself and punches Alexander to the ground, before running off.as a confused Alexander lays on the ground, his nose bleeding.
        “S-Someone needs to take a chill pill, oww!!”
        The commotion outside the diner attracts everyone, as Pippa Cherry grabs her stuff and walks out of the diner, waving at passersby.
924 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan

As Pippa walks down the street, she starts to get the feeling that someone is following her. She starts walking much faster, and she can swear she hears footsteps behind her. She breaks out into a run, making a dash up the street to the house she’s supposed to be babysitting at.
        As she approaches the house, she spins around, only to see nobody behind her. She breathes out in relief. “Way to scare yourself, dumbass.” she mumbles to herself.
        Pippa turns around and examines the house in front of her. The front lawn has a large crucifix on one end and a life-sized recreation of The Last Supper on the other end, made entirely from sculptures of deer.
Pippa walks up to the door and knocks. After a while, a 26 year old blonde opens the door.
        “Are you the babysitter? I’m, like, super late to the Britney Prays concert. I probably already missed her performance of “If U Seek Jesus!”
Pippa blinks so hard at that. “Um... yes… I’m Pippa.”
        “Oh, cute name,” the woman says. “You can call me Lucy. Lucy Luscious.”
        Lucy beckons Pippa inside. “My son is probably gonna be your best client ever. He barely talks and he’s an amazing listener!”
        Pippa nods as she looks at the large portraits of Jesus on the wall. “Oh, cool. Where is little Billy now?”
        “He’s in the dining room finishing up his dinner. After he eats, be sure to let him watch the new episode of the Joel Osteen show and play his favorite Gospels before you tuck him in. And please be sure to kiss him on the forehead. He won’t be able to sleep without it!”
        Pippa shrugs and takes a peek in the dining room, only to see a Jesus statue placed on a chair next to a bowl of cereal. “Um, Ms Luscious, that’s not a child. That’s just a statue of J-”
        Lucy Luscious lets out a loud, nervous laugh. “HUEHHUEHHUEH you are SO funny, Pippa! I really like you! Now be sure not to let little Billy stay up too late!”
https://64.media.tumblr.com/84ee224d1ca2063cdb026c6f909683b3/tumblr_inline_ojse975UgA1uaj1kc_400.gif
       Pippa tries to follow Lucy as she puts on her coat and grabs her handbag. “No you don’t understand that is literally just a sta-”
        Lucy stops at the door and turns around. “Oh, I forgot to tell you. If you see a deer with acrylics walking around, call the police. I have a restraining order against that bitch. Toodles!”
        Lucy Luscious turns around and closes the door, leaving Pippa alone in the house with the Jesus statue.

Pippa tucks the Jesus statue in after the Joel Osteen reruns are over, kissing the statue on the forehead just as Lucy Luscious has instructed. Her phone rings and she can swear she sees the Jesus statue make a face when the ringtone is revealed to be “Curious” by Hayley Kiyoko.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2d381e049b4c01400511b4224b89960f/ec988098eebce49a-60/s540x810/80d7d5c96f53b7de953c8c71a8307fffb1e3aa74.gif
        Pippa answers the phone. “Hey babe, are you coming over later?”
        The caller takes a moment to respond before answering in a raspy voice. “What’s your favorite scary movie?”
        Pippa rolls her eyes. “Fine. I’ll play along. It’s Bend It Like Beckham… those girls should have ended up together! And instead she started dating that musty ass man…disgusting.”
        “Do you want to play a game?”
        Pippa rolls her eyes…. again. “Did you forget what movie we’re roleplaying? He didn’t say that in Scream.”
        The caller groans. “You’re such a know-it-all, Peppa pig.”
        Pippa lets out a small, quiet sob. “I told you to stop saying that Chastity…”
        “This isn’t Chastity.”
        Pippa locks the front door. “I locked the door… you can spend the night alone.”       
        “Why would you lock me inside the house?”
        Pippa rolls her eyes for like the 50th time. “Don’t say it-”
        The caller cuts her off. “The call is coming from inside the house.”
        Pippa lets out a long sigh. “And you said it.”
        Pippa starts to walk upstairs. “No seriously, what the fuck, Chastity? I know you said you wanted to try roleplaying but this is getting out of hand…. Do you have a fucking ghostface fetish??”
        As Pippa reaches the hallway, there’s a noise in the Jesus statue’s room’s closet.
        “Really Chas? Hiding in a closet? I thought you were a bit more clever than that. Let me guess you want me to stand up right in front of the closet so you can jump out and scare m-”
        The killer suddenly charges out of the closet and tackles Pippa as she screams. They slice her leg with a knife just as she kicks them and jumps up. Pippa runs to the other side of the bed. Thinking quickly, she takes the Jesus statue out from under the sheets and throws it at the killer.
        The killer dodges the Jesus statue and it slams into the wall, its head breaking into pieces.
        Pippa shouts. “Jesus fucking Christ!”
        She darts towards the restroom and barely manages to shut the door just as the killer slams into the door and starts rattling the handle.
        Pippa’s hands shake as she dials 9-1-1 on her cellphone. The killer starts trying to break down the door with the now headless Jesus statue. Deputy Dane answers after three rings.
        “G’day mate. Yer onto the police station.”
        Pippa talks frantically. “Oh my lesbian Jesus I need help! There’s a killer in the house I’m babysitting at I really need help-”
        Deputy Dane cuts her off. “NAURRR I told you kids to stop with yer prank calls I’m a busy ass man. Now don’t call again before I kangaroo yer oker?”
        The phone clicks off as the killer manages to break down the door and charges after Pippa. She throws her phone at their face and tries to run out of the bathroom, but the killer grabs her and starts dragging her towards the balcony as she screams and struggles against them.
        Pippa tries desperately to free herself from the killer’s grip as they kick the balcony doors open. With a burst of strength the killer lifts Pippa off the floor and tosses her over the balcony. She screams as she falls from the balcony towards the large crucifix in Lucy Luscious’ front yard.
https://i.ibb.co/jDTd7Nn/200w.gif
        Pippa’s screams stop abruptly as she lands on the crucifix, which impales her through the chest. She lets out her last breath, looking up at the starry night sky.

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣. 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤.

THEME SONG:
924 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

THAT was a NO POSTING LINE. No posting until 6PM EST, which is where the RP will start.
First, sorry for the very very long opening scene LMAO it should've gone up sooner but this is the earliest we could arrange for. Anyways, we're all incredibly excited for this and we can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

More details surrounding events and locations will be revealed once the RP actually starts. Can't wait to see you guys!

924 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
(Lucy making an iconic cameo <3)
924 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan

You can post now!
Some information on the events down below:

A week has passed since the events of the opening scene! The events of this episode will go as followed:
-> TODAY: After school, there will be a search party for one Pippa Cherry. More information on that later.
-> TOMORROW: Thomas Schofield's LEGENDARY house party. Lots of alcohol, beer pong and people getting murdered.
-> SUNDAY: The official 20th year anniversary of the original babysitter murder spree. There will be a vigil to honor the victims and a loooot of stuff will go down!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the hosts! We want to make this a fun experience for everyone ♡

924 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
Chastity aggressively slams her locker shut after checking to see if Pippa has magically responded to her text messages.
924 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
The day is October 8th.
The bell rings, classes are out for today!

(everyone should be at school rn, leaving classes and stuff!)

Thomas is surrounded by the football team as he tells a crazy story on how he won a secret statewide tournament of strip beer pong.
924 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
*Goldie sits alone in class, doing her homework for the next day after the bell rings*
https://66.media.tumblr.com/71464f15f1c41fd389d33ef464eb3761/tumblr_inline_no6w0sAUVU1rifr4k_250.gif
924 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Vonya is strutting out and sees Thomas when passing*

HEEEY BOOO

*Then she walks to her bestie Goldie*

Hey gurl, are we turnin up tonight?
924 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Crystal is in class writing in her notebook*
924 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
(I’ll be in an out for about an hour!)

Nicky exits class and heads to his locker to rotate his stuff out.
924 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
*Goldie looks up at Vanya, closing her notebook*

"Oh h-hi bestie! I'm probably gonna join the others in looking for Pippa. Does that count as turning up?"
924 days 6 hours ago
Byleth
*Ivan is doodling in his secret book. They're just crude drawings of some of the town residents*
924 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Spencer had ditched class to smoke weed in the bathroom they exit with a smoke cloud coming from the bathroom*

open group

HORROR AVENUE: Reindeer Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!