This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

☎️ Teaser + Scheduling

Topic » ☎️ Teaser + Scheduling

941 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟏.
𝟐:𝟑𝟐𝐀𝐌. - 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇

Lightning strikes outside a dark, abandoned church building as a hooded individual slowly makes their way down the hallway. Graffitied satanic symbols decorate the walls as the individual brandishes their knife, intent on finding their next victim.
https://i.imgur.com/CjiVnxT.gif
        “Shit...”, a bruised up and bloody Esmee White (18) utters under her breath, hidden inside the confessional. She watches the individual walk around trying to find her, rustling the knife against the woody church pews, making an ear-piercing sound. Esmee slowly reaches out for her Sony Ericsson, holding back her tears and getting a glimpse of hope once the individual stops rustling the knife, starting to make their way towards the exit.
        ‘the killer’s in the abandoned church building @ the outskirts of town… come quick and b careful… and look after skye as well’, Esmee sends a text. She slides her flip phone back in her pocket, checking to see if the coast is clear. She raises her head to peek at the confessional window, when the individual pops up in front of her, raising an axe and smashing the window, as Esmee’s loud screams echo throughout the spacious church.

𝟐:𝟑𝟓𝐀𝐌. - 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓

Heather Bradford (17) speeds down a suburban road in a Honda Civic, with Natalie Collins (17) in the passenger seat, frantically checking her phone before getting Esmee’s text.
        “They’re in the abandoned church building”, the former mumbles, looking out the window in distress “We don’t have a lot of time left. What if--”
        Heather reaches out to hold Natalie’s hand, as a sign of comfort.
        “I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. No one is getting away scot free on my watch.”
        Natalie hesitantly nods, holding Heather’s hand tighter and looking at the gun in the open glove compartment. She gulps as the two pull up on the side of the abandoned church building. They emerge from the car in a hurry as Heather grabs the gun and a flashlight from the glove compartment.
https://i.imgur.com/GvDP5d9.gif
        “Esmee? Esmee!”, Natalie shouts.
        The church bell starts ringing as Heather points the flashlight to Esmee’s mangled corpse, her neck wrapped around the church bell rope. The two girls yell out in horror and get back in the Honda Civic in a hurry.
        “We need to call the poli-”, Natalie yells out before the individual pops out of the backseat, wielding an axe to Heather’s head. Heather manages to dodge it, driving the car off the road and into a dirthill. The car rolls down the dirthill before crashing upside down.
        Heather slowly crawls out of the car, pulling out an injured Natalie alongside her, as the two hug. They pull away and Natalie gulps.
        “Should we… check to see if he’s dead?”
        Heather nods, taking a deep breath. “Okay. You can check. I’ll get back into the car to try and find the gun. Natalie, be careful.”
        Natalie nods and wraps her arms around herself as she tries to peer into the backseat of the upturned car. Heather gets down on all fours and crawls back into the car, checking between all the debris to see if she can find the gun.
        “I.... can’t… see it..ouch!” Heather exclaims as she cuts her palms on some shattered glass.
        “Uh… Heather,” Natalie calls. “Nobody’s in the back-”
        Natalie’s sentence is cut off by her scream as Heather sees from the corner of her eye Natalie getting dragged back, being pulled into the woods by the killer.
        “NATALIE!” Heather screams. She catches a glimpse of the gun, lodged under the brakes, grabbing it before running into the woods behind Natalie and the killer. It’s extremely dark and Heather can barely see anything, trying to run in the direction of Natalie’s screams.
        Natalie’s screams cut off abruptly just as Heather jumps into a clearing. The moonlight in the clearing illuminates Natalie being stabbed multiple times by the killer.
        “Get the fuck off of her!” Heather screams, shooting at the killer. They get hit in the arm and fall back, quickly scrambling into the safety of the woods.
        Heather runs to Natalie’s side, placing the girl’s head on her lap as tears stream down both their faces.
        Heather strokes her hair and grabs her hand, sobbing quietly. “You’re gonna be okay. Y-You just have to h-hold on!”
        Natalie chokes as she mumbles quietly. “H-H-Heather..I d-don’t….wanna...d-di…”
        Heather wails as Natalie’s eyes close and her hand goes limp, but before she can do anything else the killer runs out behind her and grabs her by the hair, dragging her back. She loses her grip on the gun and it flies off onto the forest floor as Heather screams and tries to claw at the killer holding onto her. The killer spins Heather around and raises the knife over their head, but Heather kicks their knee, causing them to stumble. Heather takes this opportunity to scramble towards the gun, but just before she can reach it the killer grabs onto her legs and pulls her back.
        Heather yells and kicks the killer in the face, causing them to loosen their grip. She takes this opportunity to leap for the gun, landing right over it. The killer also jumps on top of Heather, grabbing her and spinning her around.
        “You messed with the wrong babysitter, bitch!”
https://img.nickpic.host/S9XFYO.gif
        She points the gun at the killer’s head and pulls the trigger. The bullet pierces through their head as blood spills all over Heather’s face. The killer stays there for a second before collapsing onto Heather, dead.
        Heather takes a deep breath as she pushes the killer off of her, looking up at the moonlight. She hears police sirens in the distance and wipes the stray tears from her face, getting up once more and leaning over the killer.
        “It’s time to find out who you really are,” she mumbles.
        With a yank, she rips off the mask. She’s in shock for a second, but then she drops it onto the forest floor and clasps a hand over her mouth. Defeated, she looks back at her phone clock, noticing it's 3AM. She lets out a sigh of relief, before looking up at the full moon.
941 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
https://i.imgur.com/GryB1ng.gif

Hey everyone!

After some deliberation, we have decided to claim October 8th 5/6PM EST-October 10th as the date for this episode. Please reply to this topic if this works out for everyone and if you can make it! We hope to see you all there <3

Applications will be open until October 6th, so you still have plenty of time to apply if you wish to do so! And again, if you have any questions or plot ideas regarding your character, feel free to mail us! I'm pretty sure I've mailed everyone back that had a question but if you still have any feel free to ask! We're here to make this a fun experience for everyone.

And on a final note, please start a 'summon turkeylover' chant in the replies. That girl is DEAD and we need YOUR help to bring her back to life. Thank you!
941 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
👏 turkeylover 👏 come 👏 back 👏 we 👏 miss 👏 you 👏
941 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
941 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
Also I should be able to make it to all three days
941 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
I believe I'm good to go, my exams are before this.. I'll be readyyyy!

PS. 👏 turkeylover 👏 come 👏 back 👏 we 👏 miss 👏 you 👏
941 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
Love it
941 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
941 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
i’m back besties!!
941 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
WE DID IT LADIES! THE MANIFESTING WORKED!
941 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
WOOOO
941 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Thats works!
941 days ago
Symmetry888
i think that should work for me
940 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
that works for me! :D
940 days 22 hours ago
Demgirl6
should work for me!
940 days 21 hours ago
Byleth
That's cool with me
Also

open group

HORROR AVENUE: Reindeer Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!