This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #7

Topic » Daily Challenge #7

995 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Will take place at 7 PM EST.
995 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Welcome to your 7th Daily Challenge here on Three’s A Party. This Challenge is called Bombs Away and here is how it works.

Each round, one bomb will be hidden per player remaining in the Challenge. If there are five players left, five bombs will be hidden, for example. Your job will be to find as many bombs as possible before the other players and place them in one of your opponents' bins.

Every round a different clue will be given as a hint to help everyone find the bombs that are hidden. For example, I might say "YELLOW LEVELS" or "3000+ KARMA". The bombs will always be hidden on a Tengaged user's earliest blog. There will be 5 rounds followed by a final Sudden Death speed round if necessary.

You will have 5 minutes each round to search for as many bombs as possible. When you have found a bomb, mail me the link to the blog along with whose bin you'd like to place that bomb in. Each bomb can only be placed in one bin, so it's first come first serve. If all bombs are found before the 5 minutes are up, I'll end the round early. In theory, every single bomb could be found, or only one could be found, or zero could be found if y'all really flop.

I will then put all the names of people who received a bomb into a list randomizer. If you received two bombs your name will be on there twice, three bombs your name will be there three times, and so on. I will also put the word "STOP". I will then randomize the list and anyone's name who appears above the word STOP will have their bomb(s) explode, effectively eliminating them from the Challenge. Everyone else's bombs will be DUDS and will not explode. Everyone could be eliminated, or no one could be eliminated in any given round.

Players will be ranked based off of the order in which one of their bombs explodes, with the first person being ranked last and the last person standing being ranked first. If multiple players’ bombs explode in the same round, whichever exploded FIRST on the random.org will be ranked LOWER. Being ranked last will give you 1 point and being ranked first will give you 15 points.

The player with the highest score will get to choose two others to form a Party with, combining their scores for a final cumulative total. This process will continue with the rest of the Party Selection. The Party with the highest cumulative score at the end of the Party Selection will be safe from Elimination and will be given the responsibility of voting another Party into The Triangle. The Party with the lowest score will automatically enter The Triangle. Also, every Party except for the Winning Party will participate in the house vote where a third Party will be selected for The Triangle.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we'll get started soon.
995 days 1 hour ago
sosyomomma
every bomb needs to be in a different post?
995 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
You're mailing the bombs you find to me, not posting them here. Who gives who the bomb will not be revealed, just who received bombs & how many they received.
995 days ago
iYBF
I see no other questions, so we'll get started momentarily. Counting you guys in.
995 days ago
iYBF
ROUND 1 COMING UP IN...
995 days ago
iYBF
995 days ago
iYBF
995 days ago
iYBF
995 days ago
iYBF
ROUND 1 HINT: HAS A SKELETON AVATAR

GO!
995 days ago
wheatbread
pm me the link
995 days ago
iYBF
TIME
995 days ago
iYBF
The following people received a bomb:

J2999 x2
Singsongers x2
sosyomomma
995 days ago
sosyomomma
jealousy
995 days ago
iYBF
List Randomizer
There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Singsongers
sosyomomma
Singsongers
J2999
J2999
STOP

open group

ARS: Three's A Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!