This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #6

Topic » Daily Challenge #6

995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
Will take place at 7 PM EST.
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your 6th Daily Challenge here on Three’s A Party. This Challenge is called Public Opinion and here is how it works.

On my go, I will open up a poll in this group with all eligible players on it. Your job is to get the highest percentage possible. It’s just that simple. Your percentages in the poll will be used to determine your score. For example, 21.7% in the poll equals 21.7 points.

The poll will be open for a total of THIRTY MINUTES.

In the event of a tie, we will have a 5-minute lightning poll between the two or more players involved. This will happen AT THE PARTY SELECTION and only if necessary when picking Parties.

The player with the highest score will get to choose two others to form a Party with, combining their scores for a final cumulative total. This process will continue with the rest of the Party Selection. The Party with the highest cumulative score at the end of the Party Selection will be safe from Elimination and will be given the responsibility of voting another Party into The Triangle. The Party with the lowest score will automatically enter The Triangle. Also, every Party except for the Winning Party will participate in the house vote where a third Party will be selected for The Triangle.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we’ll get started soon.
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
The poll will be posted right at 7 PM EST. I'll link it here when it's posted.
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
POSTING THE POLL IN...
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
I'll reveal everyone's percentages from lowest to highest.
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
WITH 0.0%...
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
jojo7784 & Singsongers.
995 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
That’s me baby
995 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
omg am I not last for once
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
WITH 1.6%...
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
s73100 & turney1805.
995 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
WITH 2.4%...

open group

ARS: Three's A Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!