This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #3

Topic » Elimination #3

1003 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
BrittBritt VS Eilish VS iiGalaxyii
1003 days 10 hours ago
sosyomomma
I'm bald
1003 days 10 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1003 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
It is 6:00 & neither BrittBritt nor Eilish has indicated they are ready to compete. I'll give an extra 5 minutes, but if neither shows up I will forfeit the win to iiGalaxyii instead of wasting an Elimination.
1003 days 10 hours ago
Eilish
hi
1003 days 10 hours ago
Eilish
BRITT IS COMING
1003 days 10 hours ago
BrittBritt
hi
1003 days 10 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
well lets goo
1003 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
Y'all are real lucky.
1003 days 10 hours ago
BrittBritt
thank you host icon
1003 days 10 hours ago
BrittBritt
wait I hate us three being here
1003 days 10 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
i agree britt we're iconic
1003 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your 3rd Elimination here on Three’s A Party. This Elimination is called Sandwich and here is how it works.

At the beginning of each round, on my go, you will begin posting in this forum in an attempt to sandwich an opponent before either of your opponents sandwich you. You will do this by successfully posting once above and once below one of their posts.

There are three of you competing tonight, so this Elimination will work slightly differently than traditionally.

A successful sandwich must be 1 post above & below a singular post by another player.

For example, this is a successful sandwich:

A
B
A

However, this is not:

A
B
C
A

If you successfully sandwich an opponent, you will EARN 1 point. If you are sandwiched, you will LOSE 1 point. If you are neither the sandwicher or the person sandwiched, your score will stay the same.

The first player to earn THREE points will earn a piece of the Golden Triangle and live to see another day. The other two players will be eliminated, placing 27th & 26th on this season of ARS.

This Elimination will 30 minutes. If no player earns their third point by 6:40 PM EST, we will do one final Sudden Death round where the winner will take all regardless of points. However, I don’t expect this to happen.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we’ll get started soon.
1003 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Bald
1003 days 10 hours ago
BrittBritt
mkay
1003 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
Does everyone understand the rules?

open group

ARS: Three's A Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!