This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[WWE RDS]: Friday Night Smackdown: Results Show 4

Topic » [WWE RDS]: Friday Night..

1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
heyyyyyyyy sorry for the late results but i am nursing an injury. well not really.
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
we're just going to cut right to the chase this week. TWO GIRLS did not submit. And I am highly disappointed as this was one of our strongest weeks in terms of submissions only for this to happen
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
It is this unprofessionalism that leads to us Divas not being taken seriously or respected in the wrestling industry
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
As a result both of these girls (Veronica Snow/Morena Maravilla) have been booted from the competition. There unprofesionalism has left such a stain on this competition, that production has decided to cancel tonight's wrestling match. Sorry to disappoint.
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
That being said all the girls who did submit will be praised on the entrance ramp, and one of you will win the final immunity of the season
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
This week's winning diva is.......... TOOT TATI.

Your performance blew me away. I imagine most of the girls in this competition are not from Brazil, and thus may not have been able to stream your performance. But please take my word for it ladies, that Toot's performance was truly outstanding. She came up with a sexy jingle for the ice cream while also dancing in it. If any of you have a VPN and are curious, please take time to log onto a Brazilian server to watch
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
Our next safe Diva is............ TYPHOID MARY.

Another strong performance, not only did u look hot and innocent as fuck, you brought an edge to this challenge that I did not expect from anyone. Amazing
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
Our next safe Diva is.......... PHOBIA.

Truly a stellar example of less being more. You got your soft serve and swallowed it with your SCHGLUCK SCHGLUCK 9000 in just 2 seconds. Very impressive
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
Our next safe Diva is......... OLIVIA PRIESTLAND.

Your submission was pretty good at the start, but once we hit the end where you consumed all the ice cream and the cone with your vagina, I was floored. Thinking on your toes like that truly will set you apart in this competition
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
Up next is...... MARIANNA.

Amazing marketing this week Marianna. Although you aren't near the top as you usually are, you should be proud as you kept the energy flowing and kept things fun.!
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
Our next safe diva is......... DEENA DARLING!

I love your use of the banana, it was very creative. I'm sure there will be plenty of fans lining up to lick that ice cream off your beautiful body babe
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
And our final safe girl is....... ASHANTI JADE.

You took a risk with your character, but it was still pretty funny. You really commit to your roles which I very much appreciate. Can't wait to see more next week!
1025 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
as for the girls who didn't submit, you will not be having a match but you will be going through a table. Good night

https://i.gifer.com/7IQx.gif

open group

[Me. I Am Reality]: WWE RAW Diva Search

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!