This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[WWE RDS]: Friday Night Smackdown: Results Show 3

Topic » [WWE RDS]: Friday Night..

1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
So I am still having issues getting the elimination match together. Hopefully by the time I finish posting the rest of this the results I'll be able to post the match. So let's get started.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
A note about your scoring. I feel like I probably should’ve included a category that was “adherence to theme” as I did kind of end up docking a bunch of people points based on that. But since I didn’t wanna add another category to scoring that you all weren’t aware of, I decided to just take off those points from the “sexiness” category since adhering to theme is one of the sexiest things a woman can do. But anyways lets get to results.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
The week, we had a very close race for the 1st place crown, with only 1 point separating the top two contestants. But, with a score of 59/60 the winner is ASHANTI JADE!!!

I was very impressed by all your looks. I think your Sailor Mars look coulda been a smidge sexier… but absolutely no complaints otherwise my dear. Your lingerie and evening gown were my favorites of the night, truly a showstopper. Congratulations, you are the winner and have immunity in next week’s challenge.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
Our runner up this week with a score of 58/60 TYPHOID MARY!

Another impressive showing after a strong week last week. Overall you had some of the best looks this week, but I had to dock due to the practicality of wrestling in your dress and the heel in your Halloween look. But truly one of the best tonight, you should be proud.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
Also safe from this week’s elimination with a score of 55/60 is… MORENA MARAVILLA!

Absolutely adored you in your lingerie and your Halloween look. But that dress, although somewhat sexy is absolutely horrendous and distracted from your beautiful body. Congratulations love.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
Next to be called safe with a score of 52/60 is….MARIANNA!

Another strong week for you. Where I think you stumbled a bit was your gown. The turtle neck collar would probably not be a practical choice, plus a visible neck is a sexy neck. And the fabric of your dress, though probably very luxurious was a bit a bulky/heavy looking. Absolutely adored your Halloween look though. You really showed out for your gay fans.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
Next on the menu with a score of 51/60 is….. VERONICA SNOW!

Solid job this week mama. My main note is on your dress. Although very sexy, didn’t really give me a red carpet dress nor really an evening gown look, which lost you some points. But fabulous overall, especially your lingerie.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
Our next safe girl with a score of 50/60 is …. TOOT TATI!

Two out of 3 looks were great. But a simple bodycon little black dress is not really in theme and although a shorter dress, is still not short enough to be super sexy. Plus those bodycon dresses are a little tight which isn’t great mobility wise. But your lingerie looks was one of my absolute favorites! We’ll see you next week!
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
Our next safe girl with a score of 47/60 is … PHOBIA!!
Your Halloween look was stellar and your evening gown pretty good and true to you. That being said, your lingerie look is abhorrent. You were supposed to come out in lingerie, but rather you came out in CLOTHING OVER LINGERIE. You are practically a nun for this.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
That leaves me with 3 girls..
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
ISLA APUYA, OLIVIA PRIESTLAND, AND DEENA DARLING. Two of you will be up for elimination, while the other will be safe.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
ISLA APUYA – I think you would have been a guaranteed safe this week if it weren’t for the fact that you came out in your Halloween look for the lingerie match, and vice versa for your lingerie look (at least in my opinion). Although your lingerie for Halloween look MAYBE can translate as a dominatrix Halloween costume; your wonder woman “lingerie” is WAY too costumey to really pass as actual lingerie. I thought about mailing you to see if you wanted to switch the two submissions, but then I thought, Divas are on live tv where there are no second chances.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
OLIVIA PRIESTLAND – You had two good looks but then really dropped the ball for the evening gown. For one, this gown is A LOT of fabric that you would definitely be tripping over. PLUS, not only is it so much fabric but it is so much fabric in such an ugly color. You do not look sexy in this this at all as a result. Although the backless-ness of your outfit is nice, the rest of it just is not flattering.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
DEENA DARLING – Your biggest sin came in your second look. I gave you both “red carpet” and “evening gown” as potential things to work with, and I just don’t see either with this leopard ensemble. I’m glad you thought about the practicality, but maybe the longer dress with a high slit route the other girls took may have been better. Also, I feel like your lingerie is a little matronly, there is definitely sexier big girl lingerie out there that doesn’t sacrifice support and security for your boobs. Your Halloween outfit was pretty good but not super interesting. I wanted to like you for your body positivity but there is much more to it than just being a big girl who isn’t afraid to show skin.
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
Two of you are up for elimination with a score of 45/60, the other is safe with a score of 46/60
1038 days 11 hours ago
MichelleObama
The girl that is safe is…

open group

[Me. I Am Reality]: WWE RAW Diva Search

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!