This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[WWE RDS]: Format

Topic » [WWE RDS]: Format

1052 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
Hello ladies, congratulations on making the final cut for 2021's WWE RAW Diva Search. And good news, we were cleared for the 150T$ grand prize!!! While planning for this game I have decided I should make the format a little bit more clear.

The game will function as such. You will be travelling on the road with the WWE roster to different locations. Any thread labeled WWE Monday Night RAW will be the thread where your challenge will be posted. The challenge will test how smart, sexy, and powerful you are. These challenges will mostly be based upon actual challenges that were done in the actual Diva Searches 2004-2007.

After everyone submits, we will travel to the WWE Friday Night Smackdown tapings thread. This is where eliminations occurs. Much like America's Next Top Model, I will callout which Diva in training did the best that week. The winner of the challenge will receive immunity from being eliminated the next week. I will then proceed to continue the callout until I am left with ___ amount of Divas in the bottom. There could be two people in the bottom and one will go home, or potentially more than 2 people in the bottom with the potential for the elimination of multiple contestants. The contestants I deem to be in the bottom will be up for elimination. How eliminations will work is I will load up a WWE video game. I will give each of the contestants in the bottom the opportunity to select a Diva in the game's roster to represent them in a wrestling match. I will load the selected Divas into the match as CPUs and have them fight it out. The Diva whose representative in the match wins will be safe, and the others eliminated. Thus, the eliminations will be pretty random, but that's how life works sometimes.

Any questions can be sent to me at any time if the format isn't clear.

The tl;dr version:
- Each week you will have a challenge posted under the WWE Raw threads.
- Results will be posted in the WWE Smackdown threads.
- The winner of the challenge receives immunity from being eliminated next week.
- The contestants in the bottom will receive a list of actual WWE Divas and be asked to pick one to represent them in a match.
- I will simulate the match in a WWE video game, record and upload the video (or just gif the highlights). The Diva who chose the winning participant will be safe, and the others eliminated.
1052 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
Your first challenge will be up tomorrow.

open group

[Me. I Am Reality]: WWE RAW Diva Search

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!