This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #15

Topic » Daily Challenge #15

1020 days 1 hour ago
anthousai
I’d like to welcome you to your LAST daily challenge of the season and your last opportunity to earn safety before the finale. There is no check-in for today’s challenge. Today’s challenge is NON-LIVE, endurance, and is called “You Sleep, You Weep” (the name courtesy of my 16 year old sister).

There will be two winners of today’s challenge and the challenge itself will end at 7 PM EST tomorrow. The goal is quite simple: rack up as many points as you can by 7 PM EST tomorrow. There are a few different ways you can do this and a few different point values.

The first way to earn points is by checking in either on the hour EXACTLY or the half hour. There will be a 3 second grace period, as soon as it hits 9:00:04 or 9:30:04 in Tengaged mails (I’d test to see if your mail time is wonky) for example that check in is invalid. To check in just mail me ‘Checks in’ no asterisks or anything needed other than that.

The second way to earn points is throughout the time period I will sporadically post a task in which you will have 15 minutes from it being posted to complete. If you complete it within the 15 minute time period you earn an additional 5 points to your overall score. If you submit a pop up task past the 15 minute window it will not count. These will be posted sporadically and without warning. 

Scores broken down:
1 Point for every mail sent exactly on the hour (Ex: 9:00:00, 10:00:00, 11:00:00).
2 Points for every mail sent exactly on the half hour (Ex: 9:30:00, 10:30:00, 11:30:00).
5 Points for every pop up task completed within the allotted time period.

The first eligible time for you to mail me to earn a point will be 9 PM EST. I wish you the best of luck on this endeavor. Results will be announced at around 7:30 PM EST tomorrow.

Are there any questions?
1020 days ago
anthousai
POP UP TASK: Score 35+ in Squeezer. Include your profile in the screenshot. Window closes 15 minutes from this post. https://www.addictinggames.com/clicker/squeezer
1020 days ago
anthousai
CLOSED
1019 days 22 hours ago
anthousai
POP-UP TASK: Complete a 6x6 slide puzzle. Include your profile in the screenshot. Window closes 15 minutes from this post. http://www.artbylogic.com/puzzles/numSlider/numberShuffle.htm?rows=6&cols=6&sqr=1
1019 days 22 hours ago
anthousai
CLOSED
1019 days 19 hours ago
anthousai
POP-UP TASK: Unscramble the 6 Tengaged usernames and send your answer via mails or Skype within the 15 minute time frame.

1. OLIGOMKDSI
2. JLEAREALTIA
3. OSSAENHAM
4. NIRDIANHBCEOR
5. PAEIGEHGAA
6. ATIRGSDTCIO
1019 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Krista is getting to me
1019 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
mom
1019 days 19 hours ago
anthousai
CLOSED
1019 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Grrrr
1019 days 19 hours ago
anthousai
None of you got it correct these were the answers

1. MILKISGOOD
2. TALLAREJAEI
3. SAHMOSEAN
4. BRANDONRICHIE
5. GAIAPHAGEE
6. DRAGOTISTIC
1019 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
4. BRANDONRICHIE

the worst tengaged user
1019 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
number 2 was so bad
1019 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
not number 2 being on my friends list. i have to laugh
1019 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
POP-UP TASK: Get a score of AT LEAST 25 on Flappy Bird within 15 minutes! Remember to include your TG profile and send to KRISTA please

https://flappybird.io/
1019 days 11 hours ago
GiGi10
POP-UP TASK: Create your own forum and post 200 times in it. It doesn’t matter what you post. You have 15 minutes to do this task

open group

Krista's Reality Series: Zodiac Battle

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!