This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Proving Ground #2

Topic » Proving Ground #2

1095 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Adam vs. ?

Tribunal, you have until Tuesday (4/20) at 12 PM EST to cast your votes publicly here for another person.

Those in the tribunal who don't cast a vote will receive a penalty in the losing team's nominations the next time they lose.
1095 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
You were fake as fuck to me in a group game a couple weeks ago and sent me in first chance you had. I hope Adam absolutely kicks your ass in this elimination and sends you packing.

I vote for NATHAN
1095 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
My vote is for Nathan to go into the Proving Ground. You and I are just never on the same page in games. This wasn’t a hard decision for me to make.
1095 days 4 hours ago
TheKevmiester
My vote is for Nathan! Sorry about it but your team sent in a strong player so it makes sense to do the same.
1095 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nathan has been voted into the Proving Ground.
1095 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
PROVING GROUND #2

Match-Up: Adam vs. Nathan

Welcome to “Chain Reaction"

In this elimination, your goal is to search through tengaged users and create a chain based on their usernames.

Here's how the chain will work: Based on the previous username in your chain, you will find a Tengaged user whose username starts with the last character of the previous username.

For example:
mysterygame2
2hillaireus
Saftronbtr999

See how mysterygame2 ends with the character 2? You would then have to find a user whose username starts with the character 2, such as 2hillaireus. 2hillaireus ends with the character S meaning you would then have to find someone whose username starts with S.

In addition to creating this chain, you may only use users who have recently logged in within the past 30 days + NO banned users are allowed. Also no repeats obviously.

To start your chain, you will mail me "START", after that the FIRST Tengaged user you use must start with the letter R. Then you will continue to mail me, different users, that both fit the way the chain works + the qualifications above. Each user in the chain must be sent in a different mail.

Once you feel comfortable enough with your chain you will mail me "STOP", you MUST do this BEFORE 10 minutes have gone by. If not you will receive a 10 point penalty.

The person with the longest chain will win this elimination and return to the game. The loser is eliminated.

You will have until today (4/20) at 5 PM EST to complete this. Good Luck!
1094 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
— RESULTS —

Adam - 0
Nathan - 93

*blows horn*

Nathan has won this Proving Ground! Great job tonight Nathan, rejoin the group.

Adam, this ends your time here on the challenge.

Nathan, you have a decision to make. Will you stay on your team or use the switch-over? Keep in mind, if you stay on your team you will be immune from being voted in the next round but you won't be able to join the tribunal.

If you don't post your answer in this thread by 5:30 PM EST, I'll assume you are staying on your team.
1094 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
I'll be staying with Team Apollo

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!