This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

𝟏𝟏. One Last Time [CHALLENGE]

Topic » 𝟏𝟏. One Last Time..

1003 days 5 hours ago
boyfriend
Congratulations on making it to the top three of Tengaged Drag Race season nine! It feels like just 85 days ago that I opened applications for this season, but now we’re on the home stretch!

There’s just one more thing I need from you before you can cross that finish line… well, one or three!

First, you’ll be walking your final runway! Category is BEST DRAG! Something fit for the next winner of Tengaged Drag Race that encapsulates your style and shows us why you’re Tengaged’s next drag superstar.

Secondly, you’ll be performing your final lip sync of the season, this time of your choice! Select any song that you feel reflects something about your journey this season, about who you are as a queen, or something you want to say before the season closes out… or just a random fucking song, it’s really up to you…  and prepare a final lip sync look for that song. You’ll also prepare a speech about why you chose this song, and why you should be the winner of this season as opposed to your fellow competitors.

Lastly, you’ll be compiling a master compilation of your runways and challenge submissions from this season. This doesn’t need to be anything fancy, it can just be a Google doc with links to all of the different images and submissions you’ve come up with over the course of the season, but you’re welcome to step it up if you’d so please.

As a side note, some of you may have noticed some polls open up last night. All of the queens who participated in this season will be voting for MISS CONGENIALITY, the public will vote for FAN FAVORITE and WHO SHOULD WIN THIS SEASON? These rankings will be revealed in our live finale, which may or may not feature some surprise guests and features. Let’s see how crazy I’m feeling… that Emmy seems to be on lock anyways!

You’ll have until TUESDAY, JULY 7TH at 11:59 PM EST to complete these final tasks. Extensions will only be considered under extreme circumcisions, you know where to find me.

COUNTDOWN: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20210706T235959&p0=179&msg=TGDR9+FINALE&font=sanserif&csz=1

Racers, start your engines… And may the best drag queen win!
1003 days 4 hours ago
Stering_butter
well
1002 days 20 hours ago
Yaxha
what a fun challenge
996 days 10 hours ago
boyfriend
btw send me your shit via PM we'll post everything during the finale

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!