This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

šŸŽšŸ‘. TGDR Horror Double Feature!!

Topic » šŸŽšŸ‘. TGDR Horror Double..

1055 days 2 hours ago
boyfriend
Wow! Didnā€™t that last episode just have you on the edge of your seat? Well, donā€™t exhale just yet because this week is about to get a whole lot more thrillingā€¦

For your main challenge this week youā€™ll be creating a runway look inspired by classic horror and thriller movies. Unfortunately our budget only allowed us to license the movies on this list: https://letterboxd.com/morrisseyrocks/list/tgdrep03/

If a movie appears on this list, you are allowed to reference any of its related sequels or spin offs in its franchise. If youā€™d like confirmation that the movie youā€™re referencing is included in the approved movies, feel free to message me for clearance, but generally the answer will probably be yes.

BUT WAIT! You didnā€™t think that would be all, did you? As we all know, the best horror movies all have JUMP SCARESā€¦ so for this runway youā€™ll be required to serve us a REVEAL!

To clarify, you are NOT required to make a gif or sequence of images to qualify your look as a reveal. At a minimum, you will need to present two separate images, one representing ā€˜beforeā€™ the reveal, one representing ā€˜afterā€™. If youā€™d like to do more, go ahead, but make sure you expend your effort where it counts. Your reveal need not be a jump scare, nor does it need to be physically possibleā€¦ but it should be moderately believable that the before look you create could reveal to the after.

In addition, the bottom two queens this week will be lip syncing to ā€˜Dreamsā€™ as covered by Faye Wong.

This challenge is due on Thursday, May 13th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, you can reach me via mails here, aliengelic#0121 on discord or naomihitme on Skype if like, youā€™re being held at gunpoint and for some reason Skype was the only thing installed on your phone and you need my help for some reason.

COUNTDOWN: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20210513T235959&p0=179&msg=TGDR9+EP03&font=sanserif&csz=1

Racers, start your enginesā€¦ And may the best drag queen win!
1055 days 2 hours ago
Hunty
Morrissey Rocks
1055 days ago
GothicZebra
The way i almost did a midsommar look this last round.
1054 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
So Iā€™ve only seen one movie on this list. Are any of these on Netflix
1054 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
i do see the title of this challenge and i do wish rocky horror was an option
1054 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
VERTIGO FINAL ANSWER
1054 days 15 hours ago
ILoveSleep
PANS LABYRINTH
1054 days 14 hours ago
TheGoodMan
I want Midsommar.
1053 days 15 hours ago
baekhyun
i'm doing final destination
1052 days 14 hours ago
Geryon
child's play or suspiria
1052 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Yassss pills
1052 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
scream or saw idk we'll see
1050 days 6 hours ago
boyfriend
CHALLENGE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, MAY 14TH AT 11:59 PM EST

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20210514T235959&p0=179&msg=TGDR9+EP03&font=sanserif&csz=1
1050 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Of course it is, why wouldn't it be?
1049 days 21 hours ago
Hunty
Either Hellraiser or Midsommar
1049 days 16 hours ago
Hunty
Hellraiser

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!