This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

𝟎𝟐. The #VogueChallenge [RUNWAY, Pt. I]

Topic » 𝟎𝟐. The #VogueChallenge..

1077 days 2 hours ago
boyfriend
https://i.imgur.com/ueR8fTm.gif

Let's get this started already, huh?
1077 days 2 hours ago
Yaxha
https://i.imgur.com/STDi09Y.gif
1077 days 2 hours ago
boyfriend
HOLE, please step forward.
1077 days 2 hours ago
ILoveSleep
https://i.imgur.com/STDi09Y.gif
1077 days 2 hours ago
boyfriend
You’re safe. You may return to the PAINT DOT NET LOUNGE and enjoy a GOJI CITRUS STRAWBERRY MOUNTAIN DEW.
1077 days 2 hours ago
Yaxha
thank yew
1077 days 2 hours ago
ILoveSleep
*hole walks on her arms like an orangutan to the paint.net lounge*
1077 days 2 hours ago
boyfriend
JENNA SAIS QUOI
https://i.ibb.co/hfcKjxv/ep2.png

✧ MAYA
I think this was a really solid week for you! As far as your challenge goes, I think all of your jokes generally landed but there was nothing I was like DYING about. Your runway is really a step up from last week! The hair was a really great choice and that DRESS is just to die for. Personally I would have lost the flower crown -- I don’t think it detracts from the look, it just doesn’t add anything to it for me. As a nitpick, to take this a step beyond I think the shades of pink don’t all match perfectly, there’s a lot of variation in warm/cool tones of pink in this look which don’t necessarily mesh exactly.

✧ ANDREW
I’ll start by saying your comedy was good! Not gut-busting but thoughtful. More than anything though I’m so excited to see you use your platform like this. Between your last lipsync and the frame settings for your challenge, it’s fresh, it’s imaginative, and I’m interested! Regarding your runway, PERSONALLY you’re still toots across the board from me. I’m actually very interested in the concept of a mostly normal-presenting dress from the front view being able to turn sideways into near nudity. In any case the hair is stunning and certainly the star of the show. I have to stan.

✧ DANIEL
jenna, this was a fairly strong submission from you. i gotta start with the runway because it’s absolutely stunning- wow. your hair is immaculate, the dress is incredible esp. with the turn to reveal the nude side, and the styling is mostly good- i think the flower crown is a little cheap. thankfully it doesn’t ruin a great, great look. as for your challenge, it got some smiles out of me. loved the huge phone and fetus keychain, the silica snack, and the pepper spray. thought those were particularly funny. the rest was alright, nothing amazing, but i was far from bored!
1077 days 2 hours ago
Hunty
bald everyone gets critiques
1077 days 2 hours ago
boyfriend
MESOTHELIOMA CARCINOMA
https://prnt.sc/12lj2zg

✧ MAYA
This was a bit all over the place for me. There were some funny moments for sure, I will admit that since you posted this I cannot stop myself from saying β€œYasss pills” but as a whole it was kind of schizophrenic and (this is like the pot calling the kettle black) a little too reliant on memes. The vibe of this interview was very icarly_random_dancing.mp4. Your runway is nice! I like it, but I don’t necessarily LOVE it

✧ ANDREW
I’m mostly not on board with your style of comedy. Crude comedy is kind of a turnoff for me, but I did at least appreciate the overwhelmingly manic energy we got more of at the end. Your runway was a little underwhelming… I think it’s actually very pretty overall but I’m distracted by the change in hair texture at the bottom. I imagine this is fully a product of whatever medium you’re using but I’d like to see you be able to edit your presentation with your knockoff photoshop program of choice! Sorry hun :(

✧ DANIEL
your look is gorgeous. a little simple comparatively to the rest of the girls but its well styled, great hair choice, love it. i think simple was the right route for you to stand out. mwah. i love that your shit is in a colostomy bag. literally. i think most of the entry was really specific insider information that wasnt formatted into the strongest jokes, but i also think the yass pills are by far the funniest item of the night and one of the only things to get an audible laugh from me. im so unsure how to feel about ur entry bc of it
1077 days 2 hours ago
mathboy9
walks in looking stunning and beautiful and gorgeous
1077 days 2 hours ago
Hunty
o wait the HOLE is loose
1077 days 2 hours ago
ILoveSleep
schizophrenic and (this is like the pot calling the kettle black)
1077 days 2 hours ago
Yaxha
.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ /               οΌΌ
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ /                 γ€€ ヽ
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ /γ€€γ€€γ€€οΎŠγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γƒ½. |γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ l
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€/ /γ€€γ€€ ハ οΎ„ο½€οΌΌγ€€ οΌΌγ€€ |γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ο½œ γ€€ γ€€|
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ /む  |.ハ| ヽ! οΌΌ!\、 |γ€€| γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€|γ€€γ€€γ€€ |
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€/ !| |!γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ , -‐- οΌΌοΎ„ο½€l γ€€ γ€€γ€€ |γ€€γ€€γ€€ο½œ
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€|γƒοΎŠ ,-‐   γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ ο½€!γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€Œο½€γƒ½γ€€ |γ€€γ€€please kill everyone on
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ '.οΎŠγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ |γ€€γ€€ γ€€ レ |γ€€ | tengaged
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ '.οΎŠγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€==-彑'|γ€€γ€€ γ€€ !γ€€ /γ€€ο½œ
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ο½Œ οΎŠο½’ε½‘γ€€γ€€γ€€Β΄οΏ£γ€€γ€€|γ€€γ€€γ€€ο½œ ィ   |
.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€| οΎŠγ€€ γ€ˆ γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€|γ€€γ€€γ€€ |γ€€ |γ€€γ€€ |
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€_L_'. γ€€ γ€€ γ€€γ€€,γ€€γ€€γ€€|γ€€γ€€γ€€ |γ€€ |γ€€γ€€ |
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ο½’γ€Œ| | |ヽ γ€€ `γ€€Β΄γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€γ€€γ€€γ€€οΎŠγ€€ !γ€€γ€€ |
.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€γ€Œγ€Œ| | | l.γ€€οΌž ο½€γ€€γ€€. γ‚£Β΄ |γ€€ γ€€ | βˆ¨ο½’οΏ’ο½€_εŽ‚γƒ½
.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ | | | |ο½œγƒ¬ο½€γ€€ |_ZΒ΄γ€€|οΏ£| ο½Œγ€€γ€€|. ο½’β”΄', ‐┴` <οΌΏ
.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ l l |γ€€γ€€ '.|γ€€οΎ‘γ€€βˆ¨ο½²γ€€ | l γ€€ | _| οΎšβ€²γ€€γ€€ ヽ‐ 」
.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ | |γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€'.|γ€€|_.βŠ₯」/--」.ο½Œγ€€ |γ€Œγ€€/γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ ∨\
.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ | |γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ ハ |f´ 介` l ο½Œγ€€ l _]/ γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ |__/
.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ | |γ€€γ€€ γ€€ οΎŠγ€€|レイ || ο½€| ο½Œγ€€ οΎ„ο½€ |γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ε…«
1077 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
IMOGEN IN THE BOTTOM WHEN SHE HAD THE QUOTE OF THE WEEK????
1077 days 2 hours ago
boyfriend
SEROTONINA
https://i.imgur.com/XHzFB8i.gif

✧ MAYA
I want to preface this by saying I actually thought there were some good moments in this! I thought the 7 packs of cigarettes joke was pretty funny, but I think you kind of shot yourself by putting in the extra effort to make an audio recording for your presentation. While I think you had some funny moments, they read like they were written to be read on paper, not out loud, and it caused the audio to kind of drag on. While I appreciate the effort you put in to this submission and get the language barrier, I think a text-based submission would have better served what you wrote here as the pacing was a little off and it threw off what could have been a pretty solid submission. As far as your runway goes, I love it, it’s crazy and conceptual, nice job!

✧ ANDREW
The slideshow interview was cute, but seemed like a budget version of Phi Phi’s presentation tbh! The items in the bag and the character you played seemed a little boring, but I’m ngl I laughed out loud quite a bit when Maya shot your ass. Like the gun was there the whole time we had to expect it but my brain just wrote it off at the start as it being Maya’s avatar and not a notable foreshadowing moment! I remain gagged. I really like your runway! It’s creative and interesting and well put together.

✧ TAYLOR
your look is CRAZZZYYYYY i LOVE it. it is literally insane. i wish you had edited it down a little bit and just taken a few items out of the hair, as well as moved the pieces of hair around so it didnt look like such an obvious copy paste, but the entire band standing on your head is hilarious and great. i love it. i wasn’t sure about your challenge at first, the key and everything before it was just kinda EH (though i do love the britney bag). the HELP ME #BONICO flyer was REALLY funny though and brought me back in. that whole segment was really good. i also loved the 7 packs of cigarettes bit as well. the implant LOOKED funny, but everything after that wasn’t as funny for me so it kinda dragged on. you got some good laughs, but it’s a very middle of the road performance.

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!