This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

𝟎𝟏. This Must Be That New Geography [RUNWAY]

Topic » 𝟎𝟏. This Must Be That..

1086 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
https://s3.gifyu.com/images/B13C489E-4970-40AE-AC92-F1C09BCAE2E3.gif
1086 days 21 hours ago
Brandonator
1086 days 21 hours ago
ILoveSleep
honestly there was definitely a strong fish odor coming from the mainstage tonight
1086 days 21 hours ago
Yaxha
category is Ocean C Rivers
1086 days 21 hours ago
boyfriend
JENNA

https://i.imgur.com/EeOYs6g.gif

✧ MAYA
I’d like to preface this by saying that I think this look is technically fine – you look very pretty and everything works and I get the look you’re going for. My gripe with this look is that it’s a fairly obvious approach to a “nature” runway and with a medium like The Sims where (unless I’m mistaken, in which case feel free to correct me) you typically aren’t going to be creating custom garments yourself, just styling existing ones, it’s not enough for a look to only be pretty. As an example, take Mesothelioma’s look – IMVU has a similar limitation to The Sims where the bulk of your work is styling rather than sewing, but her look really communicated a clear, unique point of view that I’m missing from yours. Moving forward I’d like to see you push the envelope a bit more and make bigger, bolder styling choices, because I can tell from this look and your entrance that you do have a good eye, but I want to see something a bit more out of the box.

✧ TAYLOR
This is not a bad look per sé, but it's very forgettable. I just spent a week in a rainforest last month, and this doesn't remind me of that at all. Your look reads more jungle, and it feels a bit predictable and expected. In fact, it reminds me of the ANTM Cycle 2 Garden of Eden photo shoot. I would've liked to have seen something more unique. The Sims has some great custom content, you just need to dig deep for it. If you make it to the next round, I suggest you also think about editing elements in whatever image editing program you use, since The Sims can be a bit limiting.

✧ ANDREW
Honestly I like this look! Fuck the haters it’s pretty and I’m getting my life. I do have critiques though, I think you need to make more of a statement to really stand out as a competitor here. While glueing a bunch of leaves to your body and walking some butterflies in nature is in fact really pretty and aesthetically pleasing, it’s “boring”. Again, I live for this and don’t care if it’s predictable but just be aware that you will be read for this shit going forward!
1086 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
put me back on that stage we eating grilled fish
1086 days 21 hours ago
Yaxha
I just spent a week in a rainforest last month, and this doesn't remind me of that at all.
1086 days 21 hours ago
Slice
1086 days 21 hours ago
boyfriend
MARIENNE

https://i.imgur.com/Qf2l4SI.gif

✧ MAYA
Conceptually this look is truly gagworthy. It’s something that makes so much sense without being obvious, and I think your choice to present a full head to toe look this week was smart and helps your look to stand out in the crowd. The garment itself is truly gorgeous – I love the texture of the dress and how it reads both as fabric and as stone and I love the grand silhouette you chose. That being said, there are a couple of places in execution that take, in my opinion, a WINning look down to a HIGH. I’m not a huge fan of the background you’ve chosen for this look, I think it cheapens the presentation and doesn’t work with the colors of the rest of your look. I also think the juxtaposition of how “Tengaged” (that sort of vectorized, cartoon style) contrasted with the photorealistic quality of the garment doesn’t really work for me either, and moving forward I’d like to see you push your looks more into the direction this garment shows me rather than the Tengaged box that your hair and makeup tend to live in.

✧ TAYLOR
So THIS is what's just around the river bend?! Wow – you blew everyone out of the waterfall! This is an exceptional concept and I'm very impressed with your creativity with this look. Though I must remove some points because this look is just a little bit rough compared to the other queens who did well this week. Though your hair idea was excellent, I think using the classic Tengaged hair design as a base for it was a bad idea, because it has less detail than the rest of your look and it stands out in a bad way. Second, your eye makeup is spectacular and I don't have a problem with it, but I think the rest of your makeup needs a bit of work. I would suggest that you adjust the hue of your skintone so it's a tiny bit more red and on the human side, and then overhaul your foundation – rethinking the contour and highlight. This doesn't have to be a drastic change, but if you do it I think it will help the execution of your looks be as strong as your concepts.

✧ ANDREW
Hello Marienne Dupoint De Pageant Hause Boot, I have kind of an earful for you. Conceptually, I love it. The hair down to the ground, the silhouette and material of the dress, and clouds as everything hits the ground… it’s all very pretty and fashionable and I enjoy it a lot! I want more cleanup and polish work from you though. If you want an example of what I’m talking about, as you paste all of your hair extensions together it’s probably worth zooming in and blending things out. Clean up the edges so that it doesn’t read as obviously being the same bits stacked 4 times. The construction of the dress is a lot better than the hair anyway. Overall you really nailed the challenge but I’m gonna Michelle Visage you until you come down the runway as soft and buttery as you ought to be!
1086 days 21 hours ago
Slice
MDDPHB!!!!!!!!!
1086 days 21 hours ago
Yaxha
hold the pickle
1086 days 21 hours ago
ILoveSleep
her hair weighed 15 pounds for this runway
1086 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
you forgot the pickleth
1086 days 21 hours ago
boyfriend
SEROTONINA

https://i.imgur.com/v4aDN82.gif

✧ MAYA
While I don’t think this look is bad, I think you were hurt this week by Heidi’s look which is similar conceptually but in my opinion executed better than yours. I think on its own, this look is probably safe, but if you’re going to choose to submit something similar to another queen you have to be 100% sure you’re bringing something not only different but BETTER to the table. In terms of your look, I think your makeup and fins are the most interesting part of your look, so again, it doesn't help that those are the elements most similar to the ones presented by Heidi. The rest of the look is a fairly cut and dry interpretation of a mermaid look, which isn't bad but unfortunately won't cut it this week.

✧ TAYLOR

✧ ANDREW
This isn’t all the way bad. Well, the placement of the starfish on the hair is very bad. Other than that, the execution and details are good! I can’t say I love your two piece outfit, or that it really had very much thought to it. Alternatively, the Ursula meets Vaporeon hair and makeup isn’t really the combination I asked for or wanted but it’s your taste and I have to appreciate it! Overall I must agree with Maya, it’s made more unfortunate by being a case of wearing Heidi’s look worse than she did.
1086 days 21 hours ago
ILoveSleep
THE FROOT WAS VERY FAMILIAR

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!