This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

𝟎𝟏. This Must Be That New Geography [CHALLENGE]

Topic » 𝟎𝟏. This Must Be That..

1087 days 2 hours ago
boyfriend
Hello hello hello ladies! Condragulations on being cast for the third ninth season of Tengaged Drag Race! With (TPRIZE/ABSOLUTELY NOTHING) at stake, we don’t want to crown just anyone, so this week we want to really get to know who you are, starting with where you’re from… planet earth!

For your very first challenge you’ll be creating a high fashion runway look inspired by one of the locations from the famous GEOGRAPHY TERMS POSTER! https://i.imgur.com/W1NkVZi.jpg This is your first chance to make an impression on the judges so make sure your look makes a statement. Show us glamour, show us fashion, show us camp, just make it memorable!

In addition, you’ll be preparing a lip sync to “Running Up That Hill” by Kate Bush. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the TGDR format, each week you’ll also create a look inspired by that week’s lip sync selection and send it to myself or one of the other judges.

This season, however, we’re changing it up a bit! In addition to submitting a lipsync look each round, the winner of each challenge will be granted the power to decide which of the bottom two who will be lip syncing and grant MERCY to one of the bottom queens. Therefore, along with your lipsync you’ll be submitting a list of your fellow queens in order of who you would like to save in the event that you win that week’s challenge. To clarify, the list should be in order of who you’d MOST want to pardon to LEAST likely. Should you win the challenge, we’ll go through your list in order and pardon the first of the bottom queens that appears on your list.

This challenge is due on Thursday, April 29th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, you can reach me via mails here, aliengelic#0121 on discord or naomihitme on Skype if like, you’re being held at gunpoint and for some reason Skype was the only thing installed on your phone and you need my help for some reason.

Racers, start your engines… And may the best drag queen win!
1087 days 2 hours ago
boyfriend
And in record time we're extending the deadline of the challenge to Saturday, May 1st at 11:59 PM EST due to concerns from a couple of the contestants. Enjoy!
1087 days 1 hour ago
boyfriend
Also to reclarify the mercy perk, there will be a bottom THREE each week up until a certain point, the winner saves one of the three, the remaining two lip sync. Also submitting a ranking will be MANDATORY -- you will be ineligible to win a challenge without submitting a ranking to save as long as this twist is in effect. Lip syncs are always optional if you're confident enough that you won't be lip syncing, but that's your call to make!
1085 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
hey girls anyone wanna publicly claim a term so we dont have any kimono gates on the runway
1085 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
i would but, i have not decided
1085 days 20 hours ago
donaam
But if several girls want to be islands at least they can all walk out together as an archipelago
1085 days 13 hours ago
Hunty
i'm doing cave
1085 days 13 hours ago
Hunty
unless i change my mind which is likely to happen
1085 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
1085 days 4 hours ago
baekhyun
i'm doing rainforest <3
1085 days 3 hours ago
ILoveSleep
*Walks out behind partition*

https://i.imgur.com/vvJ49el.gif

My location was the SEA. Looking at the image I was drawn to it more than any body of water because how far off and isolated it seemed. Like it extended until the end of the world. So I decided to go for a deep-sea creature look... but glamour
1085 days ago
konohavillage1
Tell us which category you are
1084 days 14 hours ago
baekhyun
i said i'm doing rainforest 😊
1084 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh sorry! Hi btw thanks for (mostly) not hating my runways last time
1084 days 3 hours ago
rollingderp
PRAIRIE: SUNFLOWERZ

https://prnt.sc/12a95sy

they grow on a prairie. i look good asf xo

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!