This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bocas Del Toro Reunion

Topic » Bocas Del Toro Reunion

1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
VILLAIN OF THE SEASON NOMINEES...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Deshon, Raul, David, Stone
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
The villain of the season is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Raul!

I don't think Raul was the traditional villain but still served as one. From the rock draw where Raul openly hoped David or Owen would pull the rock, to leaving the main chat, to lying to Rubes about the final 7 vote, Raul had his fair share of villainous moments throughout the season. But this season wouldn't be the same without him.
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
PLAYER OF THE SEASON NOMINEES...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kevin, Noelle, David, Raul, Deshon
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
The player of the season is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

David!

David played from the bottom, and the top but boy did he play. Despite being left out of the final 9 vote (where his close ally Owen was blindsided) he quickly regained his footing and used a flurry of advantages to blindside Deshon in a shocking 5-3-1 vote. He was then blindsided by Matt's idol leading to a 3-3 at the final 6 which was stopped by Noelle and her idol. Despite an attempt to take out Kevin at the final 5, he succeeded defeating him in a very tense fire making challenge to make the final 3 where he was voted out one vote short. Along with holding onto his idol for a long time (I think he found it episode 2) and basically being fucked over by the fact that it was a final 2, DAVID is our player of the season!
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
Up next we have the award for DUMBEST MOVE OF THE SEASON.
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
The dumbest move of the season is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Joey voting Rubes at the final 10!

This one doesn't need much explanation. The final vote ended up being 5-4-1 on Joey. Joey was the 1. Had he voted Logan with Matt, Kevin, Noelle, and Raul I'm really not sure what would happen but it would definitely be better than being already out!
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
Up next we have the award for MOMENT OF THE SEASON...
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
馃槴馃槴馃槴馃檮馃檮馃檮
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
I was kinda woke tbh
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
The moment of the season is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

The rock draw!

This is a little more of a personal reason for production but it's still the truth. Before the rock draw this season was not that interesting let's be real. It was self vote after unanimous vote after self vote after unanimous vote etc. So we were expecting another boring vote for the first TC of post swap Solarte, but to our surprise, the vote ties. And then it deadlocks.

What the fuck.

Even after it tied we thought there was no chance it would actually go to rocks but lo and behold it did. The rock draw also had some other funny moments such as Eli's alliance spamming a bible passage and this:

Spark asked Chatzy to choose between Rock A, Rock B, Rock C, Rock D and Rock E. Chatzy chose: Rock C

a: NOOOOOOOOOo
Help Me: YES
Spark: Colin draws the rock
Raul: LMAO
Abel Season 1 Winner: Gasps
.raul: LMFAO
Joey: OOP
Smu: NO
.raul: BYE
Owen: Yoooooo
.raul: LMAOOOOOOOO
Raul: ELI ORTIZ WIN US IMMUNITY
sosyhoe: Colin prayed and got said byeeeeeeeeee
Abel Season 1 Winner: Rip king Colin
colin joined the chat 10 days ago
colin: LOL
Raul: Colin joined the chat
sosyhoe: god*
.raul: HEY COLIN

An amazing moment to watch when it was REALLY needed.
1098 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Oop thanks everyone who voted for me! <3

And I agree with all the awards so far lool!
1098 days 13 hours ago
TheKevmiester
lmao i forgot that i joined as .raul to make it more interesting
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
Up next, we have the HOST'S FAVORITES. Each host went and picked who their favorite contestant was to watch play this season. I'm sure Spark and Shadi will want to reveal their own, so I will leave theirs out for now.

However, MY personal favorite this season was...
1098 days 13 hours ago
joey96
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

KEVIN!

I love when someone who I have no idea exists comes in and wows me! Kevin may not have had the most strategic mind throughout the season, but his impressive competition statistics and generally positive attitude made him such a joy to have this season.
1098 days 13 hours ago
TheKevmiester
:)

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!