This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Anarikipu

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Anarikipu

1142 days 2 hours ago
Chastain
Come on in Anarikipu...

Bringing in the first member of the jury, Brady voted out at the last tribal council.

Pietro has immunity. Everyone else is fair game

Questions:

Abel, you had a massive advantage and came so close to winning, how do you feel about choking in the 8th round?

Jordan, how do you plan on maneuvering this game now that it's coming down to the wire?

Brian, you were the subject of some intense exchanges right after tribal, what do you have to say for that?

Scott, are the lines in the sand clear and fixed, or will we see another shift tonight?

Jayson, are people, including yourself, starting to think about the final tribal council and who they would like to sit next to?

Pietro, immunity tonight! How does it feel to be safe? Do you think you needed it?

James, very vocal after tribal tonight, what's on your mind as you go into this tribal?

Kiara, is there any talk about hidden immunity idols and who might have them?

Jay, early merge is always a tricky part in the game and it's sometimes used by people to add moves to their resume, is this something that people are thinking about this season?

Yung, so close yet so far away in today's challenge! How do you feel about being 1 vote away from going home last tribal, and do you worry about being in a similar hot seat tonight?

Votes are due by 5 pm est tomorrow! Good luck!
1142 days 2 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott, are the lines in the sand clear and fixed, or will we see another shift tonight?

You know, I was gonna say that the lines were clearly in the sand before tonight's vote, but boy was I wrong.  Tonight's vote caused a lot of chaos, so a shift is not only possible, but expected.
1142 days 2 hours ago
Russell11
Abel, you had a massive advantage and came so close to winning, how do you feel about choking in the 8th round?

I’m literally never good in comps so the mere fact that I came so close to winning is amazing to me. However, Pietro is a speedy king so that was his comp to win lmao
1142 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Brian, you were the subject of some intense exchanges right after tribal, what do you have to say for that?

I mean i think people for the MOST part had a reaction that was fair. No 1 likes being blindsided with a vote and even more when they lose a number. I think it got a little 2 agressive for a group game haha but people have feelings and i understand that. But i stand behind my choice to send brady to jury. So many factors went into it and if people cant see that then so be it.
1142 days ago
PoohSnap
James, very vocal after tribal tonight, what's on your mind as you go into this tribal?

I knowwww I was close with Brian, so him doing that was why I reacted that way. Now I'm just trying to navigate who I can trust.
1141 days 23 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung, so close yet so far away in today's challenge! How do you feel about being 1 vote away from going home last tribal, and do you worry about being in a similar hot seat tonight?

Yes hopefully that wasn’t a million dollar challenge. And it was surprising to say the least and it definitely was a wake up call that was heard loud and clear. I do have concerns , however I’m hoping I have placed
My trust in the right people and that I will be safe once the votes are read
1141 days 21 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jay, early merge is always a tricky part in the game and it's sometimes used by people to add moves to their resume, is this something that people are thinking about this season?

I don't think people are thinking about it, it's definitely being done. So far we've had a few good blindsides and moves, with each of the tribals being absolutely unable to predict. This game is moving fast and hard, if you don't keep up you're gonna be apart of someone's resume.
1141 days 4 hours ago
joey96
I'll go tally the votes.....
1141 days 4 hours ago
joey96
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time do so...
1141 days 4 hours ago
BBlover96
https://66.media.tumblr.com/37d4bdf1aa58067ebc12877c224a29f0/tumblr_ny51ayLte01sqbiv1o2_250.gif
1141 days 4 hours ago
BBlover96
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ed1fccba86ea52908abcbe3181ac2223/tumblr_nxpbc7cGxB1uhuhl4o6_250.gif

I am playing this on myself
1141 days 4 hours ago
joey96
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Jordan also stands*
1141 days 4 hours ago
joey96
For one, Jayson, this IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast for Jayson WILL NOT COUNT.
1141 days 4 hours ago
joey96
*Jordan hands me a parchment*

Jordan is using a steal-a-vote advantage. He has decided to steal SCOTT'S vote.

To clarify, Jordan has voted twice. Scott's vote will not count.
1141 days 4 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
nice
1141 days 4 hours ago
joey96
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!