This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Tongariki

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Tongariki

1124 days 11 hours ago
joey96
Tomorrow (Sunday) at 5PM EST.

Abel - You narrowly missed out on the check-in for the challenge today. Do you think maybe your tribe will see that as someone we can't rely on?

Ben - Came up just short of winning immunity for your tribe. Posted the puzzle a mere seconds after Jayson did for Anakena. Do you think your tribe will hold you accountable tonight?

Brady - What are you basing the first vote of the season on?

Honey - Do you think first impressions are a big factor into tonight's vote? And do you think you've given off a good first impression?

Jordan - A lot of people in this game do have a history of being active in the group game community. Does the idea of relationships existing outside the game affect your strategy at all?

Rohan - You are the youngest castaway out here. Do you worry about people taking you seriously?
1124 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - What are you basing the first vote of the season on?

This vote is always the hardest because there’s really not much to base it on so first impressions will probs def be at play here.
1124 days 10 hours ago
honeybunch1
everybody did good  it was a fluke loss
1123 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - You narrowly missed out on the check-in for the challenge today. Do you think maybe your tribe will see that as someone we can't rely on?

I mean yeah I’m super worried that my tribe might see me as unreliable so I’m just hoping that they see as much potential in me as I do in myself.
1123 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - A lot of people in this game do have a history of being active in the group game community. Does the idea of relationships existing outside the game affect your strategy at all?

That depends on what the relationship between the players are.
1123 days 13 hours ago
joey96
I'll go tally the votes.....
1123 days 13 hours ago
joey96
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time do so...
1123 days 13 hours ago
benp428
Ben - Came up just short of winning immunity for your tribe. Posted the puzzle a mere seconds after Jayson did for Anakena. Do you think your tribe will hold you accountable tonight?

I mean I was kinda slow on the puzzle after having a lead but there were other parts of the challenge to where people fucked up. So no, Im dont think ill be held accountable tonight
1123 days 13 hours ago
joey96
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1123 days 13 hours ago
joey96
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Honey
1123 days 13 hours ago
joey96
Second vote.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Rohan.

1 vote Honey. 1 Vote Rohan.
1123 days 13 hours ago
honeybunch1
no surprise
1123 days 13 hours ago
joey96
Third vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Honey

That's 2 votes Honey. 1 vote Rohan.
1123 days 13 hours ago
joey96
Fourth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Honey

3 Votes Honey. 1 Vote Rohan. 2 Votes remaining
1123 days 13 hours ago
honeybunch1
well yall are good liars
1123 days 13 hours ago
joey96
Fifth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
FIRST PERSON VOTED OUT OF SURVIVOR: RAPA NUI
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Honey.

That's 4 and tonight that is enough. You need to bring me your torch.

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!