This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Chiriqui

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Chiriqui

1102 days 22 hours ago
Spark_
Come on in Chiriqui...

Kevin has immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is fair game...

Individual Questions:

David - Last night you played 2 advantages. Worried that might place a target on your back?
Kevin - Back to back immunities! How important is winning the necklace in this stretch of the game?
Logan - Were you surprised by any of the answers in "Touchy Subjects"?
Matt - What do you base your vote off of tonight?
Noelle - You've been very public saying that you believe this game was a charity for Deshon. Now that Deshon is out, what are your thoughts on it?
Raul - With 3 idols potentially still in play, when will we see them?
Rubes - How do you navigate to reach the end?

Votes due by 5 pm EST tomorrow.

Votes due by 5 pm EST tomorrow
1102 days 22 hours ago
Spark_
oop didn't realize I wrote it 2 times lol
1102 days 22 hours ago
Heavenlee
Noelle - You've been very public saying that you believe this game was a charity for Deshon. Now that Deshon is out, what are your thoughts on it?

I think people finally woke up and decided to play. Honestly I think it's anyone's game at this point.
1102 days 21 hours ago
flamergamer8
Last night you played 2 advantages. Worried that might place a target on your back?

At this point, I don't care. The Tribal that Owen left showed me that I am on the outside looking in. But, as last tribal showed, I am willing to fight. I am not done, until my "torch" is snuffed. If that puts a target on my back, then so be it
1102 days 17 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Kevin - Back to back immunities! How important is winning the necklace in this stretch of the game?

Winning immunities is very important.  The vote can be flipped on you at any time, so I don’t think anyone is ever safe.  We’ve already seen entire counter attempts only begin 5-10 minutes before the vote which is something that you can’t save yourself from no matter how well you are positioned in the game.   Let alone the fact that normally everyone is quiet until 2 hours before tribal.  Just being safe and knowing, no matter what craziness happens, you can’t leave this game, is so valuable.
1102 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan - Were you surprised by any of the answers in "Touchy Subjects"?

For the most part I wasn't.
1102 days ago
Rubes
Rubes - How do you navigate to reach the end?

I think it’s impossible for me to make the end unless I’m dragged there because I’m an easy beat in the end LOL!
1102 days ago
Spark_
I'll go tally the votes...
1102 days ago
Spark_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1102 days ago
smuguy2012
Ummmmmm about that
1101 days 23 hours ago
smuguy2012
Everyone has been really quiet today and I’m not really sure what’s going on....  I don’t think I’m necessarily the target so I’m going to play this on someone else
1101 days 23 hours ago
smuguy2012
So tonight I’m gonna play this for Raul
1101 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
kinda king
1101 days 23 hours ago
Spark_
*takes object from Matt*

This... IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast for RAUL will not count
1101 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Wow
1101 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3ohs7ZdCzyHIs0fY2c/source.gif

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!