This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season one episode four

Topic » Season one episode four

1157 days 13 hours ago
Davoniscool
*theme music plays as butta walks out*

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1yKxu2TAUEo3xJGv9

*crowd starts cheering*

Butta: omg hey yall and welcome to episode four of Butta's house this episode is a very exciting one because i have alot of exciting and fun news to share with you all now this episode i don't have a special guest with me so it's just me and you today..... now on to the exciting news i have to share with you guys.

*crowd starts cheering*

Butta: ok so first of all idk if you guys watched the finale of allstars four but girl it was so good now unfortunately my girl Chanels did not win but that's okay chanels if you are watching im so very proud of you and i know your fans are too you really represented season 12. And very big congratulations to Bea lets hear it for Bea everyone.

*crowd cheers*

Butta: Bea im so happy for you and cannot wait to see what you do next and welcome to drag royalty.
1157 days 12 hours ago
Davoniscool
Butta: Speaking of drag royalty i have some very exciting news for all of you up and coming drag artists out there season 14 of brittany's Quinns drag is now casting

*crowd erupts into massive cheers*

Butta: im so excited for this season and i really encourage you all to apply it is a life changing experience. My advice for you all up and coming artist is when you apply have fun and be true to yourself i wish everyone good luck to all those that apply.

*crowd  Cheers*

Butta: and one final thing for all of you guys that love to watch my show but would love to weigh in on the conversation i have released a comment section where you guys can ask questions and leave your opinions so feel free to try it out.

Butta: well thats all for my show today thank you guys so much watching and please be safe out there.

*music plays as camera fades*

open group

Butta's House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!