This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season one episode three

Topic » Season one episode three

1158 days 12 hours ago
Davoniscool
*theme song to Butta's house starts playing and butta walks out*

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9qaio2vthwtFJfYw6

Butta: omg hello everyone and welcome to Butta's house now i know some of you guys are thinking girl what took you so long to release this episode where have you been and i will tell you. Your girl was feeling a little bit under the weather and i was too sick to film. But i feel better now and i am very excited to have a very special guest here today.
1158 days 12 hours ago
Davoniscool
Butta: but before i get into that i want to talk about how crazy this allstars season has been so far. Like it is absolutely crazy and entertaining. While i was sick i posted alot on Instagram and i want to personally thank you guys for 1M followers i love you all so much and can't thank you enough. Now enough about that let's bring out our special guest.
1158 days 12 hours ago
Davoniscool
Butta: she is known for making it to the final two on season 12 and is a current contestant on AS4 she is also one of my very best friends please help me welcome the lovely beautiful and talented Chanels

* Chanels walks out as the crowd cheers and sits across from me*

Butta: omg Chanels welcome i am so excited to have you here finally.

Chanels: im excited to be here thanks for inviting me. And can i just say this setup is very beautiful.

Butta: thank you so much now you were on season 12 of brittany Quinns drag race and you came in 2nd place what emotions were you feeling when you lost your season 

Chanels: To be honest, I was feeling grateful for everything. I didn't expect go ended up runner up in such a talented season with a good cast. I feel everyone was going home at the right time. Butta slayed the lipsync and she was having a better track record than me, so she deserved it. Also I wanted to comeback for All-Stars!

Butta: speaking of allstars You are on allstars four of brittany's drag race how does it feel to get a second chance and what are you hoping to show your fans and fellow competitors this time around.

Chanels: I'm so grateful that Brittany gave me a second chance to show what I can do. All-Stars 4 is really strong and I didn't expect such a talented cast so every challenge it's hard to be the best. I want to show to the world that I can do everything and I'm drag race royalty and I can be in the Hall of Fame. 

Butta: so the viewers would like to know What are your feelings towards your competitors on allstars four.

Chanels: All-Stars 4 is giving me so much pressure and excitement than season 12 because the judges know me already and they push everyone so hard and they want the best version of us. So it's hard, everyone here is so talented and incredible, I can't believe I'm part of this!

Butta: i know your fans  are happy to see back on their television screens so What can your fans expect from you if you win the crown and what are you planning to do if you win

Chanels: If I win the crown I really want firstly to sign up for the All-Winners season because it's my dream. I want also to help people in need and charities with my cash prize and my visibility and travel around the world with many queens to give to the audience a show to watch!

Butta: *giggles* you have always been such a sweetheart well girl thank you so much for coming on the show and talking to me good luck on allstars and love you

Butta: well that's our show for today thank you guys for tuning in and sorry it took so long make sure to comment down below who you are rooting for on AS4 and who you would like to see on an All winners season comments are open. Bye yall and stay safe.

*Music plays as camera fades out*

open group

Butta's House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!